Thread: Is this Anixety??

Is this Anixety??

Evening all, really sorry for bugging you all again. I,m not sure if I am worring about nothing.
    A good 6 years now I have on and off suffered from anixety, but the last year it has got worse, I suffer bad from a fast heart rate ( which I tend to check offten ), also flutter like feeling middle to ht left of my chest ( I can get these up to 10 times aday ), also lately I feel dizzy pretty much all day sometimes it can be a mild ( half drunk ) feeling, and other times it can be real bad enough for me having to sit down before it knocks me off my feet, I have seen the GP and again its anixety - I cant help it but I feel there is something more and he doesnt want to help me. One other thing I get bad belly pains which makes me run to the loo quite often this tends to happen from early evening and can be early hours of the morning is this normal?

Please Please HELP!!

Thanks

Diane xxxx

Re: Is this Anixety??

hi Dianepine,

hun while reading your post i really felt for you. i know how you must be feeling. and you can ask madny, trac or nic.

to be totally hoenst with you huni, it is 100% most defo anxiety. the thing with anxiety which most people cant focus on ( me being one of them) is that when it comes apon us we focus in so much that we forget that we had had these feels either 10 mins ago or 10 days ago.

when we are in the midst of anxiety its very hard to tell ourselves that we have had these feelings before.

BUT WE MUST TRY, even if we cant see anyway out , we MUST try.

if ever you need to talk just PM me.

but all those thought feelings you have are just the aul anxiety playing mind games with us. #

and as mad mandy would say

" oh FFS steve, its just anxiety"

steve xxx

Lol Steve thats so how I would say it to you too lol. xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Cheers Steve, I feel that im going mad, any tips to help control these symptoms?

xxxxxx

yes, have lots

1. dont listen to your body, it hasnt a clue lol

2. keep a diary, note down how your feeling, then the next time you feel bad, go back to your dairy and you will see that you have had this before and that it does pass.

3. LISTEN TO MANDY , TRAC , AND NIC, they know what they are talking about.

4. when in doubt, tell someone how your feeling, talk it through, you will find it calms you down.

and 5. LISTEN TO MANDY , TRAC , AND NIC, they know what they are talking about.

if you ever need to PM me or MSN me, will be happy to chat.

xxx steve

Cheers I have sent you mail.

Ta Diane xx

Thread Information