Thread: wish

wish

I have always wished I could be more laid back, roll with the punches kind of person, but I worry about the effect worry has on myself and my daughter.Oh to be a laid back take as it comes person wouldn't that be nice. Thanks again to all the wonderful people on this site. Beth

Re: wish

My partner is that person Beth, and I always say I would love to be like that. I think it's possible to beat anxiety but we all have our own personalities and some of us are just never meant to be that laid back, I know how you feel, it all seems so easy and peaceful for them chin up!
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

Well I am glad that you have someone who is there for you and is laid back also, sometimes being around those people can help alot. I know I can beat anxiety but my basic personalty is well I guess you could say wound a little to tight.lol

Quote Originally Posted by dale12345 View Post
    Well I am glad that you have someone who is there for you and is laid back also, sometimes being around those people can help alot. I know I can beat anxiety but my basic personalty is well I guess you could say wound a little to tight.lol
    Yep same with me!

Yeah it does help definitely, nothing phases him and he sees the positive in everything, no idea why he's with me
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

oh he loves you.

I really even these people that just seem to sail through life without worrying about anything. must be nice

Thread Information