Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please delete my account

Please delete my account

Can you delete my account please?

I understand the 24hr rule.

Thank you.

Re: Please delete my account

Hi

I will move this to the correct forum but we are still not going to delete it anyway

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Carnation,

You know you have my support in whatever you choose to do. I don't want you to leave unless you feel it is for the best, not because of inappropriate comments made by one member.

Groups have been on here ever since I joined, I spotted one very soon after joining and the events of last year proved it to many. Ignore it, your kind, compassionate & always respectful nature despite your struggles shows who you are to people.

We always need people like you on here. There are plenty of forums out there for those who want to be unpleasant to others and think it is justified.

Respect your decision, but you will be missed Maybe take some time away and reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Carnation,

You know you have my support in whatever you choose to do. I don't want you to leave unless you feel it is for the best, not because of inappropriate comments made by one member.

Groups have been on here ever since I joined, I spotted one very soon after joining and the events of last year proved it to many. Ignore it, your kind, compassionate & always respectful nature despite your struggles shows who you are to people.

We always need people like you on here. There are plenty of forums out there for those who want to be unpleasant to others and think it is justified.

I couldn't have said it better. And I strongly second it.

N.

If you have to leave I understand but you will be missed.

Carnation, I believe you want to delete your account for the wrong reasons. Is the support of a few members that follow your progress not more important than getting lots of generic replies? There are people here that genuinely care about you and will always help where they can on your posts.

I get very few people replying apart from yourself and Pulisa on my thread but I guess our problems are a bit more complex than general anxiety? I don't know, but I value your support and pulisa's a lot - you're always there when I'm having a blip!

Of course the decision is yours but I tend to use the forum in a way that is helpful. I reply to posts that I find I can help or empathise with and avoid large discussions as they never end well! We are all human here, we all have our own issues but being respectful and kind to others should always come first! We should have more members like you Carnation!

I too think the same i am new here and already like this forum You will get people who are out to not help but the opposite so please reconsider about staying put as the majority of members do care

I would be very sad if you leave, Carnation. You are a lovely member here and would be much missed. xx

Looks like I am still here for the time being.

Thank you for your lovely comments x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information