Thread: 2 Working Tips To Overcome Social Phobia

Thumbs up 2 Working Tips To Overcome Social Phobia

Howdy NMP Members,

I want to share with you today my working tips to overcome social phobia and I've tested these two tips myself and they're really effective.

First one : Focus on everything that's is good with you
    instead of focusing on what's wrong with you, it's simple but effective.

Ask yourself ...

What is your best physical feature ?
    What is your finest character trait ?
    What is your biggest dream ?

This works like magic when you really believe it, you have things to tell about and be proud of, it's not all about your flaws, because we'll have ones, even the most successful, intelligent, awesome people have some but you don't know about it, because they concentrate on what works for them, the concentrate about what makes them feel better not what makes them desperate and less confident.

Second one : Avoid Perfectionism ( it's not good )

Over the course of so many years I've arrived to a conclusion that perfectionism is a curse that many people are starving to have.

You don't have to be perfect, you just need to be human, we're living this life to learn and optimize, not to brag on instagram or facebook.

It's ok to be better every single day and work on yourself but don't link your happiness to perfectionism, it's a myth that no one reach.

Thanks for your time
    have a great day.

Re: 2 Working Tips To Overcome Social Phobia

Thanks very much this are very useful advices and i will include them in my filozofy

Thread Information