Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just need a friend x

just need a friend x

Hi everyone first time on here do abit shy.Abit scared don't know what to say.Well am Sammie am 46yr female single I come on here looking for friends as I don't have any.Am very much alone with depression and nerves.Don't get much love and support from my family as they don't understand me.Finding it really hard to make friends at the moment.So if they'd anyone out there to be my friend it be great take care xxx

Re: just need a friend x

Feel free to pm me Sammy.

I am female, not much younger than you and often get lonely. I suffer from Anxiety and Agoraphobia.

Hi there , welcome to the forum , it is realy hard to know where to start when you find a place like this but most people are understand and sympathetic because they are also going through it , just post how day went or how you are feeling and I'm sure you will find people to chat with , some sections get a lot more traffic that others so don't be disheartened if you don't always get a reply , take care .

Hi Sammy
    You are never alone on here at least. I've been in that situation as regards family, though thankfully am in a much better position now. There are some family members I have cut out of my life entirely and felt much better for it. Anxiety and depression can be hard to understand for some people and sometimes you just have to accept they will never 'get it'. Having these issues doesn't make you any less important as a human being.

Hi and Welcome
    You will find lots of friendly people here who are also very knowledgable and kind.
    The games and puzzles are fun and help take your mind off things for a bit.
    I'm a female, 61, I suffer from anxiety, it is horrible. The hardest thing I have ever dealt with.
    Take care.
    Mugs

Hi Sammy

I'm also 46 and single, and look at my name! There's lots of us, just trying to get out there and blend in. Welcome to the forum.

hi ,im sue im 63 and have had bad anxie ty since i was about 16 i dont go out alone so i get lonely,you are not alone please send me a messege i would love a chat ,and a big welcome to the forum

Hiya,feel free to pm me too. X

you`ll make a lot of very genuine friends on here sammy we are all at various stages of illness or recovery so you can feel safe now. no judgement just sharing of experiences that might well help you

Hi my name is Linda and I am fairly new to this I did join many years ago but sort of popped in and out of the site but I to am hoping to maybe develop friendships from this and maybe support but also give support. I am wishing you a good day as much as possible! Love to hear back from you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information