Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: worried

Re: worried

Couldn't you think about your own thoughts that they're not accurate, that you shouldn't trust your thoughts when they tell you it's 100% serious and rely on someone else's judgement? If you know it's like tinnitus, just a sound or buzz that's there but isn't for real? Or like having a hiccup? That it is annoying but will pass?

Quote Originally Posted by randomforeigner View Post
    Couldn't you think about your own thoughts that they're not accurate, that you shouldn't trust your thoughts when they tell you it's 100% serious and rely on someone else's judgement? If you know it's like tinnitus, just a sound or buzz that's there but isn't for real? Or like having a hiccup? That it is annoying but will pass?
    Yes I am trying, but I am trying my hardest not to touch the vein, patch but scared that everything is a cancer or a disease which looks werird, cannot feel a lump/swelling

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Cant stop worrying.; cannot stop checking

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

getting tense in my shoulders and neck. I am scared of my body., every line, vein etc. but everything is movable down there, no hard lumps.

I wish I could marry a doctor

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

I'm serious worried about my health and it is getting worst with this HA. I cannot think + that most things like bumps etc 99.9% are fine,

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

I think the worst for everything and will spend every day down at the GP if I could

Well I got the mark checked out, nothing to worry about,. I did get asked whether I heard back from the place about therapy, he also asked do I want to try tablets, he said lets try the therapy first than tablets.

He wants me to see him in Jan 2017.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information