Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't cope anymore :(

I can't cope anymore :(

By this point I've had enough never been so worried in my entire life, completely lost interest in life at this point nothing makes me happy at all. Just sit and end up crying most of the day it's horrible.

Well this morning i go like normal did a bit after my coffee didn't completely empty took dog out come back went again bit come out then some more not loose or anything formed but on one there was quite allot of brown mucus on the one near the top attatched to it ! so yeah back to panic x1000 the other one was ok nothing on it there was also a white bit on one so i'm now scared it's in my liver and I'm going to get white stools as it's spread to my liver.

it was weird it was like white liquid like paint or something on it unless it was just a bit of white food idk but I'm freaking out again. It's weird though because the ones that do come out later are the same brown colour so this means it's been there for some time?

If you're system was moving quicker wouldn't it be more yellowish. It's weird because i wonder if it's just sitting up there for time for it to come out.

Still got like bits of discomfort spasms but they move sometimes discomfort under ribs in the middle not pain just discomfort. then middle sometimes lower left, lower right like little flashes took some buscopan sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. no bloating or anything

But I'm having serious problems putting this behind me it feels like climbing everest set back after pissing setback.

Re: I can't cope anymore :(

sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

ibs really does suck. ive had it since my teens (around the same time I started getting anxiety in fact).

my bowels can be so random. sometimes effecting what I want to do. (dony exactly want to be out in the middle of nowhere if I feel like I might need the loo repeatedly)

or sometimes random pains all night keeping me awake.

if youve been checked out by doctors then all you can do is try not to overanalyze. and obviously avoid things that you know aggravate it (like booze, smoking, caffine, junk food, spicy food - everything nice lol)

Have you seen the doctor about your anxiety?

Yeah I'm in cbt done two sessions but haven't got the next one till the 29th of sep as he's busy :(. Been twice I'd say it's slightly improved I never have symptoms in the night when I'm asleep. But that white scared me I'm hoping it was food or some thing

I replied to you the other day without acknowledgement ...but anyway, you are obviously very anxious. However, I must say this

STOP OBSESSING OVER POO

I will speak about poo in these next couple of sentences: Poo comes in all shapes,sizes and consistencies. Believe me!
    My boyfriend poo's three times a day. He says it is usually a 'mousse' consistency. Gross, right? Is he worried? Nope! You would be, I would be, but he doesn't have anxiety, and knows for him, its 'normal'!!
    I know other people who have 'rabbit dropping poo' and find it hard to go and push out. are they worried? nope!
    I know others who usually have diarrhoea instead of formed poo. Are they worried? Nope!
    Ive suffered with IBS for years, I know how frustrating non-regular routine poop is!

Have you had a sigmoidoscopy? i imagine you have already.... i bet it was clear, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING OBSTRUCTING YOUR BOWEL, YOU ARE NORMAL

Please, work on your anxiety. give your bum a break, it just wants to be left alone!
    Im saying this seriously!
    Last edited by Carrie8484; 30-08-16 at 15:56. Reason: additional info

Why not simply stop examining it for a week? See if you can do it - go for a poo, wipe, get up, and keeping your eyes shut put the lid down and pull the chain.

no i haven't had any tests

Have you tried simply not looking at the poo?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockey1995 View Post
    no i haven't had any tests
    have you read the rest of my post?

Can you admit that you understand poo comes in all types of forms, sizes and consistencies , and not everybody 'evacuates' in the same way, especially if you have IBS or similar?

Just for you Lockey

They have poop apps for your smartphone! Normally, I along with everyone else would try to get you to stop obsessing but heck, that's not working so you might as well take it to the next level Why not start a blog on poo? Heck, I'll even contribute and tell you about my potty adventures

Positive thoughts and poo threads
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information