Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I can't cope anymore :(

Re: I can't cope anymore :(

With respect, you're the "Reb" of poo threads!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lockey1995 View Post
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier just got home from work, Ideal situation would for it to go back to bloody normal as it used to be and to stop the worry. I'm having like slight spasms in my stomach now on lower left etc but they move :( Think I've had this before though
    yeah I know what you mean. theres a kinda kink at the end of the colon. youre almost certainly oversensitized to the normal movement of digestion. just like people worrying about thier heart feel palpitations and people worrying about their throat feel a lump in their throat.

the solution is simple (not necessarily easy though): stop focusing on it and you won't feel it.

Now another thing I hope it goes tonmorow and it's not an abscess or something :( after I had my last bit of a bm after my shower my arse has been like burning on and off its more of an annoyance than anything it feels like a burning or stinging sensation.

Just like with roids. They sting.

A GP should easily diagnose them if they are the issue or part of it.

So id say today has been ok went after work about half 6 and just did basically just rabbit pellets but been once hopefully it will resolve soon im used to having this as ive had before but now im scared of appendictis as im constipated and it might get stuck in there :(

Anyway I don't know what to do at my job I think it could contributing to my anxiety and stress I just nearly lost it today didn't want to be there. I work in a shop that's now understaffed some supervisors are arses and piss me off and I even think about work when I'm not in work :( I just feel stuck :(.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information