Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 y.o. female, looking for mates on Steam and FB

Re: 20 y.o. female, looking for mates on Steam and FB

Thanks to Mike83 for making me aware of this thread, I posted looking to make a clan with people on here but didn't check to see if a thread already existed. I play loads of Steam games, War Thunder is my current fav, and it's free.
    The good thing about playing free game together is we can create a separate Steam account for them and remain totally anonymous.

There are quite a few free games around, some really high quality ones too. Using discord is a good idea, I do have a Steam group of my own with over 100 members and lots of servers, so I can make a private 20 person Teamspeak server very easily.

I wouldn't join a "no more panic" Steam group though. As you may understand I'd like to keep this totally separate from my usual Steam "friends", you know how cruel internet gamers can be.

p.m. me anytime to talk further about this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/prime_evil/

I'm afraid i'm mostly a blizzard games player these days but have been tinkering with Civ 6 on steam, feel free to add me and mention nmp.

Tried to add you but Steam said this: "Your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature. Visit Steam Support for more information".

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/prime_evil/

I'm afraid i'm mostly a blizzard games player these days but have been tinkering with Civ 6 on steam, feel free to add me and mention nmp.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
    Tried to add you but Steam said this: "Your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature. Visit Steam Support for more information".
    Might be something to do with not having spent any money on your account, you only have one free game on it? Or maybe because his profile is private.

could be because its set to private, I will change it, its certainly not a money issue, valve has had plenty of my £
    will message you.

Steam says it's because I have to spend at least $5 to be allowed to add friends and message people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    could be because its set to private, I will change it, its certainly not a money issue, valve has had plenty of my £
    will message you.

Sorry been awol for a few weeks.

I'll log in tonight and see if i can get people added.

Group is set to private so wont find it in the search

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
    Thanks to Mike83 for making me aware of this thread, I posted looking to make a clan with people on here but didn't check to see if a thread already existed. I play loads of Steam games, War Thunder is my current fav, and it's free.
    The good thing about playing free game together is we can create a separate Steam account for them and remain totally anonymous.

There are quite a few free games around, some really high quality ones too. Using discord is a good idea, I do have a Steam group of my own with over 100 members and lots of servers, so I can make a private 20 person Teamspeak server very easily.

I wouldn't join a "no more panic" Steam group though. As you may understand I'd like to keep this totally separate from my usual Steam "friends", you know how cruel internet gamers can be.

p.m. me anytime to talk further about this.

Sent you an invite

Hi I have left4dead 1 and 2 tho ive not really played them much but would like to, I sent an IM to be added to the steam group too, but if anyone wants to add me on steam my username is Meowsters Teskat

I've PMed a couple of folk so hopefully someone will add me to the group too

I don't play multiplayer much anymore because random people can be so rude and it can get rather stressful and the adrenaline going too much (I have adrenal fatigue so that's not good lol).

One game I do really want to play co-op is Portal 2 as I've never been through that campaign and I love Portal. I'd prefer to go through it with someone who's never played before either, so we can work it out together rather than someone telling me what to do!

I don't have voice comms. Can anyone recommend me a headset that would also work with Skype (and also ideally a PS3)?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information