Thread: Pac's/Pvc's Sinus Tachycardia

Pac's/Pvc's Sinus Tachycardia

Does anybody when they get a panic attack go into sinus tachy and have extra beats with it??? It's very uncomfortable usually will last 8-15 min depends how quick I can calm myself...

Re: Pac's/Pvc's Sinus Tachycardia

I have had a few episodes to where my heart would speed up really fast and the extra beats would also be present. It is a very uncomfortable feeling, it feels extremely abnormal! Usually, my episodes started with a giant palpitation. I haven't been diagnosed with SVT but I am almost certain I have gone into SVT from the symptoms I was experienced. It has not been caught on a monitor, but my PACS have.

Both are completely normal unless you have something structurally wrong with your heart but if you have been checked over, I would say you would have nothing to worry about. I had the worst time with my heart last year and I wish I could go back and eliminate the worry i had. I wasted a portion of my life worrying and I am still here one year later, with little to no symptoms

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

i would like to add that when I had my very first episode, i had my brother call 911 and I just knelt down on the floor. It lasted for about 5-10 min and by the time the ambulance came, my heart was no longer skipping just beating fast because of my nerves. It is very scary!

Re: Pac's/Pvc's Sinus Tachycardia

Thank you!!!

Thread Information