Thread: 3 weeks on Quetiapine rx &Venlafaxine xr and my anxiety finally decreased

3 weeks on Quetiapine rx &Venlafaxine xr and my anxiety finally decreased

After been on venlafaxine xr 300 mlg for almost 4 months and quetiapine rx 600 mlgs for 3 weeks my anxiety start to vanish,,, i had to change my dosage on venlafaxine, i was on 300 mlgs for 3 months and did not calm my anxiety,
    it just made me a bit more calm but the anxiety and constant fear was there all the time , so it really didn't work well for the anxiety so i had to start taking quetiapine xr 400 mlgs for 2 weeks and on the 3th week i increased it to 600 mlg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,400 at night and 200 day total 600 mlgs daily and just now is when these combination start to work! still not 100% good but much better, i don't know why venlafaxine xr 300 ml did not work but i read a few days ago over the internet a person with the same problem of anxiety and he found out that decreasing the venlafaxine xr did the job ,so i did the same thing after almost 4 months on 300 mlg venlafaxine xr i decreased the dosage to 150 mlg and raised the quetiapine rx from 400 to 600 mlgs and seems like now is working.
    well it was kind of sad to realized venlafaxine rx was not enough for killing my anxiety in fact i had to decrease the dosage in order to work!! so i can say now that Quetiapine rx is the real BIG WINNER on fighting the anxiety for real
    in only 3 weeks crushed the anxiety compared to venlafaxine 4 months and didn't do the job? so yeah quetiapine is the winner.
    Today is my first day in months of feeling ok without anxiety or fear !
    I went to the street and did some shopping by myself talked to strangers and had no fear or anxiety, so i think this is the best med for anxiety .
    I will be up dating my progress
    Last edited by Torombolo; 03-09-16 at 12:32.

Re: 3 weeks on Quetiapine rx &Venlafaxine xr and my anxiety finally decreased

That's great news!

Thank you Shazamataz

The only problem that i notice is the seroquel makes me very lethargic and that kills your motivation,like you feel lazy all day long so it is frustrating because the anxiety is getting under control but your motivation is down??

I have heard that about seroquel... it can make you tired. I wonder if that will lessen with time though? Glad your anxiety is getting there!

yes you are right! swgrl09 i hope with time gets more easy to stay awake because is good not to have anxiety but also is good to stay awake during the day ..lol

Thread Information