Thread: Can't access the chat room?

Can't access the chat room?

I've posted twice on the forum, am obviously logged in, and have definitely been a member longer than 5 days. But for some reason I still can't access the chat room. Can somebody help me out please?

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

Okay never mind, oddly enough when I posted this thread, it let me in. I guess I thought that you just had to post one reply, not one thread/topic.

Re: Can't access the chat room?

It is just one post not one thread.

Prior to trying it today when were you last on the forum?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)