Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poorly 25mg

Poorly 25mg

Hi so i have taken the plunge and dropped to 25mg. This is my second day and omg!! hot sweats are unbearable and the anxiety is through the roof..now what?? I think i am going to stick with it though and see if it settles.

Re: Poorly 25mg

Oh Polly, you are really going through it aren't you? Would the taper of such a small amount be causing symptoms this quickly? Maybe you've got a bug or something because there are a lot of them going around. I've got a rotten cold, hot sweats, lost my voice etc, and that caused my anxiety to go up so perhaps that's what it is? x

yeah Mojo, however about an hour ago i started my monthly so most likely to be that. I had the pill injection August 7th and doc said it will stop your period.. Anyways i did miss my August one but now i have started so im guessing it is that. Eased off a bit this last hour or so also.. How are you?? xx

Still struggling Polly, but I'm due to go on holiday in 5 weeks so I don't really want to mess about with dose changes at the moment as I'm already as anxious as hell about the holiday.

Oh Mojo its just a horrible illness! When i was away i had no anxiety so lets hope you can be the same . thinking of you .x

Thanks Polly. I'm starting to worry about this holiday like I did with the last one (which I had to cancel in the end because I just couldn't do it) I hope that doesn't happen this time too!

Hi,
    How are you two getting on??? I hope coping.
    M..How's the virus?
    P how r u managing with the lower dose citalopram?
    Here is it still morning and still
    "same s**t different day!!!!

lovely weather, doesn't make much difference, do you feel "happier" when the sun shines?
    take care
    Sxx

Hi polly,

The anxiety does wear off I felt it every dose change I was put through, whether up or down, I felt it got better after about a week. At that time I was given nothing to help me through the anxiety so my fear of it made it 100% worse. Try to stick with it as it could be just what you need x

Quote Originally Posted by sidiam View Post
    Hi,
    How are you two getting on??? I hope coping.
    M..How's the virus?
    P how r u managing with the lower dose citalopram?
    Here is it still morning and still
    "same s**t different day!!!!

lovely weather, doesn't make much difference, do you feel "happier" when the sun shines?
    take care
    Sxx
    The bug is slowly getting better I think thank you. My voice has come back somewhat but it is quite gravelly, like I've just smoked 60 fags lol!

Last night I woke up at 3.30am with the most agonising stomach pains, I honestly thought I was going to have to wake my son up and get him to take me to A&E but I took 3 paracetamol and 3 wind-eze tablets (didn't feel like gas but in for a penny....) and eventually it subsided. But I couldn't get back to sleep again and then at about 5am I started getting my usual morning anxiety feeling and that was it. I have no idea what it was but I've hardly eaten today because I'm frightened of starting it off again and my tummy is quite queasy with a feeling like someone has punched me in it.

Still haven't had the results of my endometrial biopsy - it was a month ago today.

And no, it doesn't make me feel any better when the sun comes out. I think if someone was to knock on my door with a lottery cheque for £1 million, I'd say "Oh yeah, just leave it on the table over there" It wouldn't excite me at all.

Hi, the lower dose maybe making a difference but not sure, i will stick with the 25mg and see if it get easier. Last year Mojo i won a grand on a scratch and i felt nothing!! where usually i would be so excited. I love winter and dark nights so for me the sun can get lost! Hope everyone else doing well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information