Thread: Head/brain tumor Tumor?

Head/brain tumor Tumor?

So really weird things have been happening to me and I just want some opinions on if you think its just me panicking or something i should see the doctor about.

• unexplained weight loss (A lot of people realised)
    • Became a very deep sleeper all of sudden ( I no longer hear my alarms that are right next to my pillow literally)
    • Sudden feelings of sadness (mood-swings)
    • Didn't care to eat for a period (Not happening anymore)
    • I've been forgetting very simple words (Maybe due to my lack of reading novels)
    • When i'm singing ( i'm in my church choir) I get this build up of pressure in my head that I have to stop singing.
    • Sleep walking
    • Constant feeling of Nausea and lightheaded
    • Sensations of slow movement in my head around the top of my right eye
    • Increase of floaters in left eye that decreases vision temporarily
    • Eyes go out of focus
    • Change in intensity of periods (suddenly getting cramps and feeling weak during it)

What do you guys think??

Re: Head/brain tumor Tumor?

Hi. I totally understand your fears and concerns. I would say that it would be a good idea to get a check up with a doctor. I say this NOT because I think you have anything serious to worry about, but purely because I think you should get new symptoms that last longer than a couple of weeks checked out. Unexplained weight loss can happen for numerous reasons (a lot of which are nothing to be concerned with), but losing weight could have caused you to become deficient Iin certain nutrients etc which could be causing some of your symptoms. I genuinely do not think you have a brain tumour as your post heading says. I really do understand why you would jump to that conclusion and worry about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy_o View Post
    Hi. I totally understand your fears and concerns. I would say that it would be a good idea to get a check up with a doctor. I say this NOT because I think you have anything serious to worry about, but purely because I think you should get new symptoms that last longer than a couple of weeks checked out. Unexplained weight loss can happen for numerous reasons (a lot of which are nothing to be concerned with), but losing weight could have caused you to become deficient Iin certain nutrients etc which could be causing some of your symptoms. I genuinely do not think you have a brain tumour as your post heading says. I really do understand why you would jump to that conclusion and worry about it though.
    Wow that makes a lot of sense ( about the weight loss leading to the symptoms)

But a few of these symptoms especially the lightheaded feelings have been going on for a year or 2...

But thank you will see a doctor.

You're welcome. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Well dont dramatize this with head tumor first go urgently and consult a doctor and make some analizis to be sure dont stay more go imediatly .I dont say this to scary you but to many people get to doctors to late and desease agravate a lot .Take action and discover what its with you .Here we can give you advices but only the doctor its specialized to know for sure what you have

Thread Information