Thread: please is this just a intrusive thought

please is this just a intrusive thought

Can some one please tell me if this is just a intrusive thought , as all of a sudden I got this thought in my head that my world is crashing around me and I don't know why I thought that, and its really worrying me and now I'm thinking is it crashing around me I'm trying to tell myself that it just a thought, i have been under alot of stress the past few weeks with family issues .

Re: please is this just a intrusive thought

it is exactly that, sometimes it can literally feel like everything is coming down around your ears. sit down, breathe nice and slowly and let it all settle.

Thk u so much for replying bk to me feel abit better now knowing that it is just a intrusive thought and that it doesn't mean anything so thk u

Hi , when I'm tired and stressed I get a lot of intrusive thoughts of all kinds and some like yours , it's very disturbing at the time but when things calm down you will see it for what it is just a thought and it will fade away , hang in there life is stressful .

another thiing is if you`ve got a cold or any sort of problems with your ears, you may have a worry come out of nowhere but combined with feeling a bit weak or possibly minor loss of balance it literally feels like everything isn`t solid all of a sudden

its not nice at all but try to sit on something solid that you know isn`t moving, or if its a nice day just lie on the grass and get your bearings again. it will always pass.

Well its clearly that you must reduce stress in your life as this its like a fule for anxiety .Start by practicing meditation hypnosys sports etc this all help ,try also to fin something that makes you feel happy and gratitude

Thk u all for ur kindness amd advice I do try to minimize my stress but alot of it is caused from some of my children , I do struggle with the anxiety as all these symptoms I have everyday. As soon as I wake up both my legs and knees feel achey and numb,i start coughing stuffy nose flem which makes me gag, my stomach feels wierdmy neck and shoulders ache feel as if I cant breath properly, I have to open my bowels straight away and have to pee a few times, I can hear myself breathe thro my ears, I go lightheaded and just feel so anxiouse, because of all these symptoms and how i feel all physicaly and mentaly i find it had to exept it anxiety that is causing it, i do have COPD and degenaration of my neck and lower back which i suppose that can cause some of symtoms and because of the way i feel all the time i get too scared to do anything.

Hi Tricia,

You need to stop stacking up these "symptoms" and adding them to your reasons to be anxious list!!

I ache when I wake up too. It's pretty normal.
    My stomach feels weird too. It's virtually always hunger.
    I take a dump every morning too, and usually pee too. That's normal.

With COPD, you will naturally have complications. But do not stack them up, and build your mental state around them.

Deal with each one separately. They all sound perfectly normal.

You are a human, not a robot!

Thread Information