Thread: Wow, I just need a hug right now

Wow, I just need a hug right now

I feel totally over my head at the moment.

I'm in school right now and it's so stressful. I have group projects and I hate group projects and I have to find people to join with which stresses me out too.

I graduate this December and I still don't have a job lined up.

I have a million personal projects in knee deep in.

My HA is off and on but when it's on its nasty

I've had crying spells every couple of weeks

My mom told me that I make her feel inadequate when I say certain things....which I don't mean to. Last night she told me that if I believed these things I must really be sick, which hurt and also maybe she's right.

Now I'm terrified yet again of the meds I'm taking.

I need to find a new therapist.

I feel exhausted and unfixable and totally alone.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Re: Wow, I just need a hug right now

Sounds like a tough time Poppy. I know you can cope, but it does sound stressful.

I'll be honest, I could do with a hug today too!

Going through a separation, and really miss my two daughters.

Thanks

My self esteem is just low, low, low today and that's not making things easier.

I'm going to miss a class to go home and try to get a few things done so maybe I'll feel less mentally cluttered. Then I'm meeting friends for dinner so hopefully that helps too.

I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough time yourself. I can't even imagine how that must feel or how hard it is.

you`ve got an awful lot going on and it must feel like you`re in a tornado at the moment, but please try to take a few seconds to breathe slowly and see that most people would feel very similar in your situation. you`re not mad, or a bad person, you`re just having a tough time

and you`re not alone, there are hundreds of people on here who are available to talk to or hopefully help you

take care and just go nice and steady, don`t expect too much of yourself

Thank you guys so much. It's nice to grab some support

I was a bit productive this afternoon; I had to force it but still. All I want to do right now is curl up and sleep, but I'm going to make myself see my friends for a little while at least because that usually cheers me up a bit.

I applied for my first job today and it sounds like a great one but we'll see. I just feel like no one would really want to employ me anyway and I have nothing to offer.

Thread Information