Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Ven diaries

Re: Ven diaries

Gooooooood morning ladies,
    Debs if you feel more comfortable switching then it's the right thing to do. You have to do what feels right and you can't go on with your hair falling out. Just stay strong through the switch and I'm sure it will go smoothly. Tracy how are you doing Hun?

This jaw clenching is a bit of a bugger, anxiety isn't too bad but I still can't get off the hamster wheel. I'll see what doc says tomorrow. The other half wants me to wait a couple more weeks before I increase but I keep telling him that he's a mechanic not a doctor lol.

Debs I've just seen your pm so I'll reply so we can sort the 'debs, Tracy and Jem diaries' sounds like a film... Or a horror movie lol. Xx

Hi Guys! Had a shocker of a night last night. I think I got some derealisation or whatever it's called while I was in the shop having a panic attack. Just wanted to escape (I even accidently stole a loaf of bread because I was in such a rush to get out of there. The panic continued when I got home. I was convinced my tongue was swollen and I was having allergic reaction to something. Frantically asked my partner to take me to the hospital. He checked my tongue (normal), but I think it was because of the derealisation, took my temperature and blood pressure and then told me to take some deep breaths. Then it was all over. So today I have been researching derealisation and feel much more able to cope with it. No panic attack today thank goodness. Jem do you find you get tired when you get home from work? I feel shattered the minute I walk in the door. Just praying these tablets do the trick. It's been a week today, so I'm hoping in another week I will have longer stretches with feeling better. I'm determined to give these ones a good go because I can tolerate them better than the others I've tried, although still have a long way to go. I think you should do what you feel right with upping the dose Jem. Bless our partners that have to put up with us, the poor buggers. Well I guess I should get some chores done. Hope all goes well with the change Debs. We just have to keep on keeping on. Till next time xx

Oh Tracy I know depersonalisation and derealisation extremely well. When I was first ill and I was consumed by anxiety it consumed my life. It was absolutely terrifying and I thought I was fading away into oblivion. I'm sure I've got a book somewhere on it that was useful, I'll try to find out what it's called for you. I do still get it but I think because I am so used to it now it's not as terrifying as it once was. I wish I had the same attitude towards panic attacks!

Jemma my hamster wheel is still churning too but I can't expect it to stop when I'm in the midst of a cross taper. Lol yeah tell the hubby to stick to engines.

I've added you both on Facebook so once we're all linked up I'll set up a wee group chat for us all to keep in touch.

Keep trucking on girls X

Morning ladies, how are you both today?
    Tracy that sounded like a bad one but you came through it, I think we always need to remember that it passes. Yes I'm shattered when I get it from work, I seem to start struggling about 4pm. I have an hours drive to and from work but I actually don't mind as I put some relaxing music on and use it as my thinking time. It's all motorway and I quite enjoy that time. I find I'm in bed by ten and often asleep not long after. What are you on now Tracy?

Debs keep positive, your only just starting your taper so you know anything that happens at the moment is either withdrawal or side effects. Couple of weeks and fingers crossed you should start noticing some positives.

I'm at doctors in an hour for my review. I keep changing my mind on whether I think I should increase. The 20mg duloxetine has taken away a lot of the physical symptoms so it's nice not to be agitated and have all those horrible feelings but I'm still doing all the things I was before like noticing every thought and feeling and I'm stuck on the same loop of thinking about if the tablets are making my bite alignment problem worse and they are causing the clenching. I guess I'll just dump it all on my doctor and let him decide.

I'll update you both afterwards.

Till later gorgeous ladies (I know you're both gorgeous as I've seen your pics on Facebook lol) xx

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

Update: the doctor has put me up to 30mg from 20mg, he said most people are on 60mg but he doesnt want to up the dose to quickly so I'm to stay on the 30 for another 3 1/2 weeks then go back for a review. Bit nervous incase I get the increased anxiety and tiredness back but nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. Xx

Right back at you beautiful lady! I've started the fbk chat so I'll keep you guys posted on there x

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information