Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo profiles

Lightbulb Photo profiles

Hi all,

Rain and I have had a good idea (hard to believe I know ). Rain said it would be nice to have a place where you could post your photos of house, pets etc. for NMP members to see. I think this is a really good idea because it builds up a better picture of who you're chatting to.

There are several websites that let you upload a certain number of photos for free per month. I use www.flickr.com but there are others like pbase. I asked Nic if we could use these websites to post our photos and link to them from NMP. Nic thought it was a good idea (thanks for giving it the green light Nic) and said you can paste the link into your profile under the homepage heading. Then you can go onto the members profile or click on their name in any post and it will take you to their pics page.

Uploading photos is pretty straightforward on flickr. You need to set up an account (which is free) and then you upload files by browsing to the right place on your harddrive. The address you need to add to your profile is for the page where you can see all your photos (have a look at the link in my profile if you're not sure).

So there we go! I know a few members have already started to do this and it would be cool if it catches on.

Re: Photo profiles

hi

i think this is a brill idea not sure i would be able to do it as im not that good with the pc .
    i took a look at the pics wow they are brill realy very good

thanks jo xx

Well I will certainly follow this with interest as I would love to see the pics!

Piglet

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Well I will certainly follow this with interest as I would love to see the pics!

Piglet
    You've got to post your own too pig! I want to see all your little piglet chums etc lol!

i think this is a great idea.. i do quite like the fact that i'm anonomous on here but i also like the fact that i can see pics of others so suppose i should show myself to you all too. great idea

Hi Honeybee,

You don't have to post a pic of yourself it you don't feel comfortable doing so. The great thing about Flickr is that you can post as and when you want. So if you wanted to start with a pic of your house that would be great but no pressure.

Take care,

hiya i also think it is a good idea, i use www.photobucket.com

its a great idea!!! right I have made an account on flickr, have added the url to my profile, is there anything else I need to do, not sure if I have done it correct!!!! Sky, thanks!!!

oh I just clicked on my username and clicked view homepage, its there!!!!

this sounds like a very good idea.
    hope everything works out with it.

Adam

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information