Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bad night

Re: bad night

I went to my phyc today I agree I am going back on Friday just because I think i need some antibiotics for this sinus infection, just wont go away. She agreed that might be a good idea. Feel more calm now.

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

But I am also beginning to realize that its a sinus thing, not dying my HA just went nuts because I dont feel good, have to understand that doesn't mean death. I have terrible sinuss doesnt mean death just means I am sick. She wants me to start Pacsil but that worries me a little because after talking to the pharmacist it can cause stomach issues I have enough of those already. Will ask my dr on Friday.

Re: bad night

Is that Paxil? If so, SSRI's can cause nausea and it can help to take them with food to reduce this. I found the nausea I had with both I've tried so far only lasted the first few days and it wasn't all the time.

I'm glad you've rationalised what is happening. It's ok to be triggered strongly until you work enough to move forward. Learning why this is happened and to spot when the spiral is starting is a step towards controlling your reactions and reducing the impact it has on you. It's progress as some can't see outside of their symptoms but you are and are accepting them. It's a step in the right direction.

If you think you need antibiotics, that's fair enough. The doctor may or may not prescribe them but it's important to move towards seeing a doctor for the right reasons and not being pushed to them out of fear. You ate accepting it's HA, you are just ill in some way and are not seriously ill as your HA is trying to tell you and that you are choosing to see a doctor to follow up on antibiotics. Choice is key, it's taking back control, it's empowerment, you are not being driven out of fear.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information