Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suffering from Health Anxiety at the moment? Read this..

Re: Suffering from Health Anxiety at the moment? Read this..

Hi Pip, I woke up this morning with awful HA, (waiting for a scan and blood test)...your advice is gold. I really, really needed to here this right now. x

Excellent post. I haven’t had HA for too long, but long enough. 22 months, every day since my son was born. I’m sick of it. I see a counselor next week. I’m doing yoga for anxiety. I’m trying to stay busy. I also read that proper hydration, not getting overly hungry, and adequate sleep all help to keep anxiety at bay. A nice walk helps a lot too. I like to swing myself, our little swing set in the backyard over looks a farm, it’s peaceful. I’m thankful for threads like these. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Halle0587 View Post
    Excellent post. I haven’t had HA for too long, but long enough. 22 months, every day since my son was born. I’m sick of it. I see a counselor next week. I’m doing yoga for anxiety. I’m trying to stay busy. I also read that proper hydration, not getting overly hungry, and adequate sleep all help to keep anxiety at bay. A nice walk helps a lot too. I like to swing myself, our little swing set in the backyard over looks a farm, it’s peaceful. I’m thankful for threads like these. Thank you!
    Hey thought I would join this thread.
    I have had health anxiety about month now .
    It's very debilitating !
    Keeping busy is key . Being alone to much males me go so deeep in to my own negative thoughts . Diagnosing myself with certain ilnneses . It's come from no where . I've always been a worrier but never about health and never to this extent .
    Googling stuff is not helpful for health concerns is it !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am suffering terribly just now, have a small red spot on my lower arm, I have had nightmares about it, going to see a counsellor tomorrow.

Have you tried using cbd oil like this ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/cbd-in-medical-marijuana/ for your problem? I heard its a thing now and ive heard alot of people are using this CBD oil thing..I tried searching what this CBD oil is capable of and im very fascinated to know its medical properties and how it can help many people from certain kind of disease like arthritis, compromised immune systems,muscle spasm, seizures, epilepsy, anxiety, and hair loss..

Distract yourself however you can. I can't because I am worried about every symptom, pain and ache.

#4 severe ask do I need to go a&e. my parents would say no.

The googling my symptoms or even just health advice about different drugs and peoples negative experiences with them is what gets me. Everyone has told me to stop (friends, therapists, etc.) and I usually can stay away for a bit but I always feel back down the well and don't know how to stop. So I am now scared of not only every disease, but every drug and getting off said drugs.

Thank you for such a great post. I suffer every day and every day I'm trying to do a little bit more. I'm trying not to go down the tablet route and trying to do it mentally. Like you say trying to keep busy is the key thing.

I am still suffering from my heallth anxiety, hitting breaking point and I think I got something serious wrong with me with aches and pains more and more deeper, I got some adult colouring books, still attending meetings, keep thinking every symptom is the big c,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-06-18 at 23:04.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information