I've had the vaccine series as well and it makes you feel like crap. I felt terrible for two days after each shot (nauseous, sore muscles, slight numbness in the arm where the shot was given, tired, etc). That's normal after many vaccinations. And the symptoms you described are very common anxiety symptoms as well.

The rabies vaccine is 100% effective when given in a timely manner. You got it in time so no need to worry anymore. You already know that there is a very, very large chance that whatever you saw flying didn't have rabies and most likely wasn't the cause of the punctures on your hand. But getting the vaccine validated your HA in a way, and now it's opened the floodgates for even more HA worries to come rolling in like a storm. I understand how you're feeling because I felt the same after my rabies scare. Getting the vaccines only made my HA worse, and I was a wreck for weeks. Sick with worry that somehow the vaccine wouldn't work or that I'd have some kind of reaction.

Believe me, as someone who's been in your shoes, you're safe. Don't fall down the same mental rabbit hole that I did. I had all the same fears that you wrote about here and I am fine. You will be too.

The vaccine will make you feel icky, but that's completely normal. The rabies vaccine is comprised of what's called a "killed virus". That means that it is impossible to contract rabies from the vaccine.