Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: cant sleep because of rabies worries, PLEASE REPLY

Re: cant sleep because of rabies worries, PLEASE REPLY

I'm literally in the worst pain I've ever been in. My muscle tension in my back and shoulders has also spread into my neck and scalp and is so bad I cry. My feet keep getting that weird tingling sensation that spreads up to my knees and into my thighs and everything from my thighs down tingles and feels funny. My legs and feet are also sore and feel so so heavy its almost hard to move. I can't bug my doctor because its christmas and I really don't want to end up in the hospital during christmas.. I feel so awful and scared that this is rabies I just want it to stop. I am in so much pain right now its impossible for me to believe nothing sinister is going on. I've had health anxiety my whole life and never dealt with pain this bad. Everything hurts. My legs feel like I just ran a marathon and the tingling is really worrying me.

Hello Lavender, how was your Christmas? I hope you are taking it one day at time and not worrying about every little thing.

Hey everyone sorry I went a little crazy again there. My christmas was good. I got one of those really cool adult colouring books and its been keeping me very occupied, only it gives me eyestrain and causes minor double vision sometimes so that isn't nice. I was doing a bit better but woke up this morning feeling extremely nauseated and couldn't eat breakfast. I think its because I was obsessing over my face last night and thought one side was bigger than the other which has me worried about swollen salivary glands again. So I woke up straight into an anxiety episode.. My face still feels and looks more puffy to me than normal and I have had aches and pains all over my face and jaw but my fiance is insisting I don't look or feel any different.. I have also been focusing too hard on my saliva production again and it has been making me salivate even more. I googled hypersalivation and literally the first thing to come up is rabies so that's very annoying. Other than that my temp is 99.0 right now which is abnormal for me but I guess I just have to remind myself that its not medically considered a fever or anything close to it.

That's the first rational post I've seen in months Good going!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Just thought I'd give a quick update. My new years was amazing. My fiance and I went to the park where he proposed to me to watch the fireworks and a bat flew over our heads as we were kissing at the stroke of midnight. I'm going to look at it as a positive message from the universe that this nightmare is finally over and good things are coming. I hope you're all doing well and I apologize for all the pages and pages of this post I've put you all through the past few months. Its still not easy but I'm really going to try a lot harder to beat my anxiety this year.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRain View Post
    Just thought I'd give a quick update. My new years was amazing. My fiance and I went to the park where he proposed to me to watch the fireworks and a bat flew over our heads as we were kissing at the stroke of midnight. I'm going to look at it as a positive message from the universe that this nightmare is finally over and good things are coming. I hope you're all doing well and I apologize for all the pages and pages of this post I've put you all through the past few months. Its still not easy but I'm really going to try a lot harder to beat my anxiety this year.
    I take it you said yes? Congrats! I'm so pleased to read this post. Now you have so much to look forward to without the anchor of this fear holding you back.

Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2017!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey everyone, sorry to dredge this up again but I'm having my first rough patch of the new year.. The past couple of days I have felt so exhausted I can hardly stay awake.. Its like I have been up for days straight even though I've been getting around 8 hours of sleep every night. A few days ago my legs were hurting so much I could hardly walk. That went away and I was fine for a few days aside from the severe exhaustion. But today has been awful. I have been incredibly nauseated all day since I woke up this morning like I am going to vomit any second, I'm still so exhausted, I keep sweating and having bad hot flashes, and I have been having the worst pain on the right side of my forehead which has me worried about my frontal lobe being inflamed or swelling or something. It is a strange sharp throbbing pain and prickling sensation that feels kind of numb and weird and its tender to the touch. It is ONLY on the right side of my forehead and cuts off directly in the middle. The entire left side feels normal. I was also playing a memory game earlier and did horrible which is NOT normal for me and has me even more worried about my brain since the frontal lobe controls memory. I feel so sick and awful. Does anyone know what this is? I also checked my temp and I don't have a fever.

I am doing awful today. I am so hysterical and in so much pain I can hardly concentrate. About 12 or so hours ago something I can only describe as menstrual cramps hit me so suddenly it completely knocked me off guard. I just finished my period about a week ago so I knew it couldn't be that. I went to the bathroom and my urine had streaks of blood in it. I wiped and there was blood all over the toilet paper. Everything down there is on fire and it burns so badly when I pee and every time there is blood in it. It is becoming more and more bloody each time and whenever I am done it still feels like I need to go. My entire abdomen hurts from the bellybutton down and my lower back is in pain. I cannot just disregard this as nothing. I am so so scared.. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow but I am terrified to go to sleep for fear of not waking up. I am terrified its something that is going to kill me or get me hospitalized or I might need surgery. Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong with me??

Sounds exactly like a uti with a kidney stone to me. Both easily treatable, but very painful. Spent yesterday morning in the hospital with a stone. Please don't panic as its very common. Keep drinking a ton of water.

I'm just concerned about the memory issues and headache and crazy brain fog I've had for the past couple of days. Could a uti cause that?? I have an abcessed tooth that I've had for about 2 months that I haven't managed to get taken care of yet due to money reasons and I'm worried that it may have gotten into my blood and went to my kidneys or brain. I can't calm down and my brain is having a hard time staying off rabies again but in general I'm so worried about my brain.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread Information