Hey, everyone. The last three days have been nothing but a living hell to me. On Tuesday I had some coffee and went to a lecture. During the lecture I started feeling funny, not that it was vertigo because the room wasn't spinning but sitting straight without the need to grab the table wasn't simple either. On my way home I went to a drugstore to ask for any quick relief and they told me to check my blood pressure which was 154/101. Most likely because I was freaking out about that dizziness thing. I then got some blood pressure medicine and was told to keep an eye on it. It has been normal ever since but the dizziness didn't go away. I feel drunk most of the time, especially when laying down and more so at night. I can hardly get any sleep. Another thing that worries me is weird weakness in my left hand that I get several times a day and its onset also was on the day it all started. I can move my left hand freely, I can raise it even when it gets numb, no tingling, but it feels weaker than the right hand. I am a 24 year old male with a 6-year history of tobacco smoking (I have now quit for sure), 180 cm, 70 kg, not entirely fit, not overweight either. I have now improved my diet, eat more vegetables, started taking fish oil, ruled out processed foods and caffeine. Yet even now as I write I feel weird, somewhat drunk. I don't drink alcohol at all. I won't be able to see a doctor untill at least Monday. Is it possible that I may be developing a stroke or a heart attack? I know those are very unlikely at my age but out if fears I started taking aspirin (my blood is thicker and it adds to my other worries). Have any of you had any similar symptoms? Did they resolve over time? I am so anxious, I am afraid to fall asleep and I know that sleep depravation only makes things worse as does anxiety and I really don't know what to do. :( Sorry for such a long message and my broken English.