Thread: Is buying diazepam online safe or dangerous??

Is buying diazepam online safe or dangerous??

I was wondering is it safe to buy diazepam online on the dark market?? I've been speaking to a friend who recommended buying diazepam online. He's been buying it & he says it's safe & legit but I remain apprehensive/skeptical. I've heard about horror stories of girls who bought meds online & they both died tragic I know ( the 1st girl bought diet pills online & the 2nd girl bought sleeping pills). I understand it's stupid & dangerous buying online cause you don't know what they put in those pills it could contain poison or dangerous ingredients?? So that scares me but as my doctor & even my psychiatrist is refusing to prescribe a higher dose of Diazepam ( I'm only taking 5mg twice a day). The tablets my friend recommended can be found on the Alphabay market here's the site:
    http://pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/listing.php?id=141613
    It's the 10mg Diazepam tablets, the supplier/seller is called ukvaliumsupplier14 & most of the reviews are good they say the tablets are real & legit but can you trust people online or online reviews?? The reviews could be fake but the supplier & the buyers look genuine. So do you think I should buy it or not?? I dont wanna put my health at risk & end up in A&E or worse so has anyone buyed diazepam online?? If so could you post a link as to where you buy it from??

Re: Is buying diazepam online safe or dangerous??

Hi. You can't post links on this site to suppliers of medication, it's absolutely a Nono.

The other part is that yes, you could end up in A&E or worse if you attempt to buy them from an online site - the reviews are all dodgy because it is illegal to sell these drugs online. What you might get, among other things is concrete dust (used as a filler), chalk, they haven't been made in s pharmaceutical factory following stringent guidelines but in some place where if they dropped it on the floor, it would get scooped up with the mice droppings.

The doctors won't up your dose for good reason as these mads are highly addictive and people become tolerant very quickly meaning they need more and more to have the same effect.

Do you have any other help with your anxiety? Increasing your diazepam will only be a quick fix and even increasing may not do anything.

Please don't buy meds online. I'd never feel safe to do that.

These threads with links get deleted usually guys. If a spammer posts on someone else's thread, just the post gets deleted.

Admin will sort it when they are back on.

Not all online sales are counterfeit or poor quality, but since I expect this thread to be a goner I'll wait before saying more.

New members can't post links until they have made 10 counted posts too to stop spam. Something to consider there.

Thread Information