Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For pulisa x.

For pulisa x.

Sometimes we need someone to be simply there,not to fix anything,or do anything in particular,but just to let me feel I am cared for and supported.

I am thinking of you today xxx..
    Karina xxx.

Re: For pulisa x.

Yes, I echo that, Pulisa. I don't know what's happening today but I know you'll deal with it with your usual strength and grace. Xxxx

Pulisa is so kind and patient, and has a tough time! Thinking of you today also xx

absolute superstar one of the people on here I really trust, hope everything goes well today pal

This is so kind of you and thank you so much! I had an eventful day off in hospital and have got an mri scan to look forward to in the next few days.

Thank you so much for your kindness and support xxx

Hope all goes well.

I echo everybody else.

Same from me! I hope things have gone smoothly and you are ok
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAlone View Post
    Yes, I echo that, Pulisa. I don't know what's happening today but I know you'll deal with it with your usual strength and grace. Xxxx
    And I'll add "butt kicking" to that as well! Pulisa has often told me she is not as strong as she may come across and she's had the same response from me each time - I don't believe you! I know she is strong because she goes through so much each day looking after her family and parking her own anxieties to deal with all that. Given her situation, she could breakdown and not be able to do anything BUT she keeps fighting through each day.

That takes real strength. And I will continue telling you this because I believe you don't perceive it the way I bet everyone else on here does when they read about what you have been through!

You've been told!

...anyway I don't know what's going on, I'm not here much at the moment so I'm out of the loop a lot, but whatever it is I know you will tackle it as you always do but you have all of our support if you need it. I know you aren't someone who likes to talk much as you are more of a do-er but it's a two way thing and everyone will support you too.

I don't know what's going on either.

But, Pulisa helped me out when I was suffering with being left alone and she was there like a shot. x

Whatever has happened, you have support on here too Pulisa.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information