Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: For pulisa x.

Re: For pulisa x.

I have a lot of faith in your strength, regardless of you downplaying it, so I know you will get through it but you're always still entitled to one of these

Good luck

I'm really grateful for all the luuurve....

Got back a short while ago. The MRI showed no organic disease which was great news. The consultant reckons it's neuropathic issues causing the pain and he's prescribed me prucalopride which will help my bowel work better. I've had bowel problems for years since having major surgery when my daughter was born.

I'll give this new med a go and then if there is no change I've got to go back and try some different neuropathic drug (not amitryptiline).

Thank you all so much for your support. I really, really appreciate it xxx

~Great news Pulisa.

I know you still have the pain issue, but what a relief it is nothing nasty. x

That's good to hear. I hope you manege to somehow get your pain under control

You seem like a very strong and patient individual.

Glad it is nothing serious, hope this new medication brings some relief

That's good news, pulisa! And they didn't put it down to anything anxiety related.

Hopefully this med will do the trick.

Some of the neuropathic meds are also anxiety meds, like the Amit, and my Duloxetine is one. I think I know you will want to avoid that route until it's absolutely necessary for obvious reasons and I wouldn't blame you. My dad has problems with his neck and the first thing his GP offered was a low dose med and when he got home he read the instructions to find it was an antidepressant and with him having depression over 40 years ago, he didn't want to run the risk of anything that could go back there...

I don't think I'll be going down that route, Terry. Nerve pain isn't pleasant but so long as it's nothing really sinister then I think I'd rather put up with it than try these meds.

That is wonderful news pulisa, I new that you would be OK xxx.

So pleased the results came back okay
    Whatever you decide to do now, meds or not, I'm in full support of whatever you do and an ear if you need it.
    Thank you for giving so much time to others on here despite your ongoing pain and discomfort and everything else going on in your life.
    You're a trooper and a star xx

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information