Thread: Na, well done cbt but f*** yeah even more setbacks

Na, well done cbt but f*** yeah even more setbacks

Hey,

So at this stage I'm convinced it's something serious or collitis/chrohns which i don't want as i know it increases your chance of my fear tenfold :( Well cbt went well talked about a few things and it was all good but today after work I'm back to square one once a f***! again. So i went as normal completely fine felt decently empty.

About an hour later a feeling to i knew it was mucus as I've passed this for a while but this time it was quite a bit of yellowish mucus with 2 spots of bright red blood!!!!!!! in it and now I'm freaking out again it's hard to do these breathing exercises etc when i'm this hyrate it just keeps coming back and back all the time! I can't get over it because of stuff like this.

After that when i was still on the toilet felt like i needed to pass something passed a big sized one and felt relieved I'd say but now the blood in that bit of mucus is freaking me out! I know ibs causes mucus but I doubt with red spots in it!.

Could they be staying up there as I'm not hydrated properly I do need to drink more I think my daily drinks consist off coffee, tea, milkshakes or anything that's not pop or water.

But seriously I'm gonna have to go back to the doctors I think

I can't move forward if this keeps happening.

Idk if it's work weird thing is i think about work even when I'm not there and get an uneasy feeling but have no motivation atm to look for other jobs :(

And I told my therapist and he said i do need to work on these breathing exercises he thinks it's all anxiety aswell and because I've had these feelings for so long he said it is going to be hard to beat it but not impossible. I also told him about my checking obsessions lol he didn't seem to be bothered glad i did say it though. I need something to focus my mind on a hobby or something.

Cheers
    Last edited by Lockey1995; 30-09-16 at 18:48.

Re: Na, well done cbt but f*** yeah even more setbacks

Anyone on this one :(

Do you have gallbladder problems or have you had it removed. I have this but i have had mine removed, the yellow mucus sounds much like bile, or bile salts not absobning by your body. Digestion could be a big part too.

My suggestion would be to take a sample to your doctor to test to put your mind at rest.

I wonder if it's a coincidence it's on most Friday's after work ? I think I'll have to look for another job. I can't stop worrying about it deeper down. Ive had the mucus passing on its own for years it's weird only once have I seen it in the past with two tiny specs of red.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

And no I don't

Think I'll have to to go back to the doctors then was fine yesterday. But im still worried as it may be the start of something bad

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

No I'm completely back to square one again this morning went and Theres like darker brown patches in it. I am passing it on bits though so
    I am constipated wiped a piece with some tissue again and theres yellow mucus again !

Thread Information