Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martazipine

Re: Martazipine

im not laughing....... <she says picking herself up of the floor> but no i cant recall that i suffered from a dry brain !!! Is there a slight chance that you just might be thinking about this a tad much?? Just give the medicine time to work and you will soon be much more chilled, then you will be worrying cause you aint worrying!!

The most important skill in staying calm
    is not to lose sleep over small issues.
    The second most important skill is to be
    able to view all issues as small issues.

lol nell,

thats the thing, when everything seems normal, you start to worry because your not worrying, or because your chilled out.

prob is just in my mind , though sometimes it feels so real,

i got this feeling liek i had soap in my mouth after i took my meds last night, ever had that feeling, but they do taste good going down lol

mate
    trust me its all in your mind. I liked the taste though after i had taken it the roof of my mouth used to feel a bit numb... never stopped me from talking though and i really do miss how good my sinuses were on it. I know its different strokes for different folks but i wouldnt hesitate to go back on it if i found myself really unwell again. Somehow knowing that there is something out there that does help me and quite quickly seems to help me stay afloat without it. i guess its similiar to telling yourself you can have chocolate whenever you want it and not over indulging but the minute i say im on a diet i could serve time for a chocolate bar, lol... now im beginning to sound as mad as you!! (only teasing). Its my sense of humour that kept me going and still does though its got me into trouble more than once or twice with lifes serious people.

thanks nell

you said it made your sinus's feel better, mine feel all werid and dry in them and some times i get a tightness round my noise too.

have only been on 30 mgs for about 2 weeks now, and was wondering how soon after them you started to feel a difference, also did you find they heled the tension and the seiziing of muscles. and i find im sleeping better but after six hours im 4-6 hours im wide awake.

have you msn if so add me. would be great to discuss this with you.

steve

Have added you , will discuss more with you later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information