Hi guys,

I made a thread in the Symptoms section of NMP a while ago, regarding my frequent urination.

/showthread.php?t=188339

Sadly it's all very much still here and causing me extra stress and anxiety. I have started to do the common thing many HA-ridden people have and look for bumps and lumps to see if I can collerate it with why I have had frequent urination for months.

And... I do have quite a few lumps around my upper and lower abdomen, I can feel about 4 in total.

One around the bottom of my right rib, one right in the centre just to the right of my abdomen, one to the right of my belly button, and one about 5 cm above it. Obviously this is getting me scared and makes me think I have some form of cancer, maybe relating to the kidneys which would explain my frequent urination.

From what I've gathered on other sites, a lot of people kind out they are either cysts, lipolmas, or hernias and usually they AREN'T painful. Problem is mine are, they hurt when I touch them (NOT without touching them). They will hurt a little after proding and poking them but usually the pain stops after a while. They are each around 1cm or less and seem to be raised on the tissue of my abdomen, and seem to be oval shaped. I wouldn't say they are moveable either, they are stiff kind of but they're not rock hard.

Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I will obviously be going to the docs but I won't be able to see one until the 24th.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Also another thing to note, I have noticed one of these lumps more than 2 weeks ago, probably more, I don't know if these were always there and I happened to find them now or they are 'new' lumps.

Can't really say, also another thing to note is that in the past few months or so I have put on weight. (am 70kg, fairly short, bmi is probably around 27) What's got me worried aswell is that I have a chubby tummy, so I have to actually search for them by pressing down on my tummy until I find them. I am just thinking if I was my old average weight (which was fairly skinny) would I be noticing these lumps properly?

I'm basically worried that me having a chubby tummy makes the lumps feel sinister because I don't quite know just how big they really are.