Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

The gym is going well went for my first proper session this week, and coming towards the end of my swimming improvement sessions which I am not renewing, with 6 ladies and only me as the male (the instructor is male) I feeling a bit left out,

I am still doing therapy but still concerned about my health, mainly testicles, poop, hip pains, back pains etc. I keep thinking cancer still.

hands pains, leg pains still thinking Carpal-tunnel-syndrome, bone cancer, advance cancer 2nd, but more likely age and too much time on the computer

You've got quite a lot of perceived cancer going on, Phil and it's been troubling you for a long while now. You'd be pretty ill by now if you had metastasized cancer and certainly wouldn't be able to manage swimming sessions without significant pain.

How is your baby niece?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You've got quite a lot of perceived cancer going on, Phil and it's been troubling you for a long while now. You'd be pretty ill by now if you had metastasized cancer and certainly wouldn't be able to manage swimming sessions without significant pain.

How is your baby niece?
    Thanks, my niece has had a cough the last week, and my sister only had 30 minutes sleep Thursday night.

I can't do back stroke as it has my back to much sometimes, maybe I don't use them muscles much. I got a few gym sessions before Christmas, and going more full time next year. my Dad goes with me, plus worried if I lost weights as the scales we have at home stat I lost weight, couple of pounds 50.6kg down to 50.0kg and down to 48.0kg, sometimes depending how much i ahve eaten

Been on a trip the last four days, Prague,

Not had anxiety during those four days,

That's great to hear, Phil! What did you enjoy doing the most during your holiday?

That's great to hear, Phil! What did you enjoy doing the most during your holiday?
    Christmas markets, shopping and seeing some of the sites

It's always good to do things you really enjoy. I hope you continue to feel less anxious at home and keep all those health worries at bay? You managed to do this in Prague, you can do this at home as well.

It's always good to do things you really enjoy. I hope you continue to feel less anxious at home and keep all those health worries at bay? You managed to do this in Prague, you can do this at home as well.
    Also my parents went with me, It was hard to keep it a surprise for my Mum for her birthday she did not have a clue where were going until we got to the airport, just told her pack warm clothes.

My mum recieved her bowel screening kit letter because she has got to the age.

Me too, Phil! I have got the letter but am awaiting the kit in the next few days. When was your Mum's birthday? I am going to wait until after Christmas to do the test-don't want that sort of thing getting lost in the Xmas post!!

If you're worried about it post on here and I'll tell you how I am getting on too if you like? It's a good thing to get tested really but I'm not looking forward to waiting for the results.

Me too, Phil! I have got the letter but am awaiting the kit in the next few days. When was your Mum's birthday? I am going to wait until after Christmas to do the test-don't want that sort of thing getting lost in the Xmas post!!

If you're worried about it post on here and I'll tell you how I am getting on too if you like? It's a good thing to get tested really but I'm not looking forward to waiting for the results.

her birthday was 9th December, she has not got the kit yet, but just the letter. My Dad done 3 or 4 kits over the last 8 years

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

Worried about smells now whether this is a brain tumour, smells like poop. I have got cold.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information