Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Still waiting to hear back from therapy, something to do with me having NF

My anxiety is still the same, up and down, still I look at my poop, sometimes it comes out in small bits/ like pebbles, and sometimes I get sausage shapes etc. I have added more fibre to my diet.

I been to hospital recently because of me having NF, had my bloods taken (4 lots) 2 were being put on ice and sent to another part of the country to be tested, also had my blood pressure taken which was fine. doctor also listen to my heart and chest, which both sound very clear and no heart murmur. weight and height fine ,

I also had a phone earlier this week about me getting help with my anxiety , because I have a neological condition (NF) one or two places are not trained to deal with this. I have been given another contact which will try and contact next week.

Had my results back today in post, my bloods are fine, also had an eye exam as I was due to have one a few weeks ago, no major changes , but getting new glasses

In a few weeks time because of me having NF , and the thing on the pons of my brain which is not serious , was picked up when I was 10 or 11 from an eye exam at one of the hospital appointments I had when I was nine. I am due to have another MRI brain scan next month.

Been in touch with another place to help me with my anxiety,

We are looking at going on a coach tour of Italy, which takes in France and Austria, I will chuck a coin in the fountain and make a wish

I still hear from my friend Shannon , but she is not the type of person I would date , just would meet up for hot chocolate ,

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread Information