Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Worried about my cysts playing up , every pain, my testicles don't feel like rocks, I know testicles are muscles and need to be fairly hard/texture , but skin feel smooth

Worried whether I have testicle cancer still, if I had it spread, I will have more symptoms.

I am looking at doing my English level 1

I am ignoring your cancer fears as they are as unfounded now as they have been in the past.

What is English 1, is it literature or grammer or a mixture of both?

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    I am ignoring your cancer fears as they are as unfounded now as they have been in the past.

What is English 1, is it literature or grammer or a mixture of both?
    English level 1 is = to a GCSE D or E, basically adults can do function skills in writing and when I move onto level 2 and pass I will get a GCSE = C

It just writing and asking questions by reading text

Just to state a little more clearly as I work in that area, it's a Functional Skills qualification, so no literary analysis required.

Qualifications these days start at Entry 1, go through 2 and 3 to levels 1 and 2, after which you can take GCSEs in English Language and Literature.

started some voluntary work today, also the place is going to chase up about my Engish, I am only doing 3 hours per week,

I am starting my English level 1 next month, still trying to sort out my national insurance for the last tax year, from moving job seekerts to uc, has mess things up. my Dad is trying to sort it out (I still live at home) my job centre advisor told me and my Dad why I am worrying about my pension at 35.

I started my English level 1, and already the days have changed 4 times, once before I started, twice on the first day, and again today. I can still do my voluntary work for now,

I was sick during the night quite a lot , lots of brown muck, scared this is stomach cancer

I did not get the police job and also just got back from Greece this morning with my parents, went to the Malia, Crete

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information