Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 261 to 266 of 266

Thread: new help for me

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,074

    Re: new help for me

    Yes she should have a go at it herself first but it's kind of you to help her with anything she can't manage.

    Enjoy the match! Hope Storm Dennis doesn't head your way!

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,797

    Re: new help for me

    Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Yes she should have a go at it herself first but it's kind of you to help her with anything she can't manage.

    Enjoy the match! Hope Storm Dennis doesn't head your way!

    Thanks another shocking match, she is currently preparing for her level 1 in English function skills.

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,074

    Re: new help for me

    I heard the result...Blimey, Phil..Wednesday are sinking like a stone. What has happened?

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,797

    Re: new help for me

    Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I heard the result...Blimey, Phil..Wednesday are sinking like a stone. What has happened?
    No idea, I think it either down to the players, or the possible points deduction hanging over us, something to do with how our ground was sold, and when, FFP

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,074

    Re: new help for me

    I heard about that...So I take it you could be relegated? Must be awful particularly in view of Utd's over -achieving?

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,797

    Re: new help for me

    Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I heard about that...So I take it you could be relegated? Must be awful particularly in view of Utd's over -achieving?
    Depending if we do get a points deduction if we do I would sooner us take it now, than start in league one on minus

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •