Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

I am worried about my current cough, I keep thinking something serious have spread, but really know i have just got a cold and cough.

If I keep touching my tesctiels, i will make them bigger t

I only had a few glitches but worried about oesophageal cancer, because of my cough, feels lke something trapped like food

You'll be fine if you get the right medication.
    If your doctor doesn't prescribe something contact a dealer and get your meds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks

I am going to the doctors as I have found another NF lump and the location is causing me pain

Me and this girl who on the same course earlier this year, are doing our level 1 in English function skills. I started earlier than her, as she had to re-arrange her working days. I have sat my writing exam and it was very tough compared to the entry levels, the course has changed.

The girl on the course gave me a kiss whilst we were hugging each other today. we known each other since February.

We are so busy,

Good luck at the doctor's and please let us know the outcome.

When do you get your exam results? I am betting that you will have done well.

Do I see romance in the air Phil?

Fingers crossed that it goes well for you. She is a lucky girl as you are such a sweetheart.

Thanks, I probably won't be referred to if I need to after the cruise of Asia (going with my parents) but it important to get it sorted, as I could have strained myself as well with the amount of coughing I have done.

I probably won't hear back to at least February we are one of the first centres in the country to sit the new papers

I still got to do the reading paper, do a bit more on the speaking section (it was tough get a word in edge ways.

We did exchange Christmas card yesterday, and she put love from.

There could be romance in the air, we will see what happens. I don't think she would have asked me for hugs if she did not like me a person. she will be the fool not me. as for the kiss I was quite surprise, she gave it on my neck area or cheek area,

In the past I would have backed away if a girl tried to hug me.

I am still doing my voluntary work,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 20-12-19 at 16:16.

She can't feel the lump, as she does not think it is a NF lump, but nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    She can't feel the lump, as she does not think it is a NF lump, but nothing serious.
    Great news, enjoy your cruise

Exciting times ahead for you in 2020, Phil! Enjoy your holiday-you certainly visit a lot of interesting countries.

Romance and potential promotion for Wednesday...What more could you wish for?!!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Exciting times ahead for you in 2020, Phil! Enjoy your holiday-you certainly visit a lot of interesting countries.

Romance and potential promotion for Wednesday...What more could you wish for?!!
    Yes there have been a few changes on the cruise, we had an email today, but the countries we are visiting have not changed.

We will see about the outcome with Wednesday, I read somewhere that we could be points taken off us, due to how we sold the ground, with FFP. until we are proven guilty than it push for promotion.

As for the girl we will see what happens, we both are busy, she does ask me to walk her to the bus stop when college is finished, we went a few weeks ago as well for jobs with Aviva.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 20-12-19 at 23:19.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information