Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Don't worry, Phil....It's only a silly Leap year thing and doesn't apply to you or Shannon. You've got plenty of time to see whether you like being together. There's no pressure on either of you.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Don't worry, Phil....It's only a silly Leap year thing and doesn't apply to you or Shannon. You've got plenty of time to see whether you like being together. There's no pressure on either of you.
    Thanks we been at college again today, we hugged each other and she gave me a kiss again. This time inside college.

I won't tell me my mum she has kiss me
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 26-02-20 at 12:46.

No don't tell her. It's your secret.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No don't tell her. It's your secret.
    Thanks, I love the banter with one of the tutor yesterday, we know all about you and Shannon. Thankfully I have known this tutor for a year. so it was okay to have bit of banter.

Shannon also asked me yesterday did her face look dry, even with a bit of moisturizer and that was in class (we were waiting for a tutor) I was wating to do my assessment to start level 2 in English (I said I just going down stairs to see my friend could hear Shannon from outside) even though I had no results back from level 1, (the writing and reading) the speaking and listening, is marked by the tutor.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 27-02-20 at 19:37.

What a week, Wednesday beating Charlton mid week, and losing on Saturday against Derby, I am not going to the fa cup on Wednesday against Man City, refuse to play 25 pounds as I can watch the game on tv, and turn it off it becomes a shambles.

The latest with me and Shannon, she said she be alone in the class without me, I have offer to come in if she wants me to sit in her speaking and listening, as she needs to do this in a class room environment with some of the class. I have gave her some tips keep it simple, pick a topic you want to talk about, and if needed make it up, if you are doing what you did on holiday. As long as you have ticked all the boxes you need in this section you would be okay.

My Mum also said as a joke good Shanno does not have our home number she be phoning me up all the time. I hope my Mum does not think there is something going on between me and Shannon.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 01-03-20 at 23:02.

I am getting worried about this corno virus,

I been sneezing quite a bit lately, (but don't have a high temp) no headaches, no breathing difficultes etc.

As for my UC50 claim to get into the right group, since I am uc, I don't get a work allowance if I get some paid work, since I don't claim housing benefit etc, since I live at home I need to get into this group.

As for Sheffield Wednesday another shocking week, losing a reasonable 1 nil to Man City, and getting hammered by Brentford, it's the Wednesday way, and if the matches are not going to be played behind closed doors on Saturday, our home match against Forest is going to be very toxic.

Hi all

Been a crazy last month (not in the love sense)

I have the testicle cancer fear once again. if had a serious problem I would know about it i.e cancer (I have not lost weight, can eat well) can't feel any hard lumps which is good

I could be getting some paid work now with the company, currently since we on lockdown,I can do some work from home for them.

My voluntary which has turned into paid work (I will be paid at some point) after the coronavirus restritions have been lifted, Even though my work colleague took my bank details a few weeks ago, she thinks it one number less. I told her not to worry about being paid straight away, as I am scared to give me bank details online in email, incase email gets hacked

For the last couple of weeks I have had this white hard skin/blister on my big left toe (underneath) and is quite painful, it feels like a corn, but worried it is cancer, even though it has not got any bigger (it just won't go)

It started with my wearing different trainers.

I have smooth it down with a file, and also soaked it in warm water a few times. and added salt to the water

the blister/hard skin feels like a flat squash polo mint.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 16-04-20 at 21:08.

Me and Shannon were going to meet up if it was not for the covid19, she wanted me to help her with some college homework.

I am worried about whether I have a brain tumour last night I thought I saw flashing lights underneath my desk (as I was dropping off to sleep)or images of a tv programme being played underneath the desk.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread Information