Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

I'm so sorry about the police job. Don't lose heart, Phil-get as much help as you can applying for jobs that you feel are right for you. I know how hard it is to get that opportunity.

I hope you had a great holiday-you certainly visit some wonderful places!

Sorry about the job Phil, but keep trying, there will the perfect job for you somewhere.

Good on you for doing voluntary work, the experience should stand you in good stead for the future.

Hope the English is still doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm so sorry about the police job. Don't lose heart, Phil-get as much help as you can applying for jobs that you feel are right for you. I know how hard it is to get that opportunity.

I hope you had a great holiday-you certainly visit some wonderful places!
    Thanks Pulisa. I did have a good holiday, there were no night clubs open in Malia, Crete, the resort got quieter when thomas cook went under.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Sorry about the job Phil, but keep trying, there will the perfect job for you somewhere.

Good on you for doing voluntary work, the experience should stand you in good stead for the future.

Hope the English is still doing well.
    I am still doing my English I go back tomorrow, I am still doing my voluntary work only do a few hours per week, but the place I go to are looking for the next steps, got a couple of good advisors, much better than the other places I have been sent to by the job centre, where the training provider are only after an outcome payment even though the job may not be suitable for us and the advisor who works there may have done nothing to help us.

it's so important to find the right working environment. It can make all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    it's so important to find the right working environment. It can make all the difference.
    Thanks. the voluntary work is the right environment for me, I am hoping that this place have some good contacts where I can get similar work and get paid. I want to get off universal credit.

I also worried sometimes I go for poops more often what is normal for me, I do sit down on my butt a lot also eat vegetables

However I do go more often when I eat brown bread . more fibre in my diet

Still doing my English .

I am still concern about me pooping, every day, I seem to be going often now I am eating more wholemeal bread and having vegetables, as I did not have much vegetables on holiday

My bowel movements seem back to normal now, not ate whole meal bread for a couple of days

Today I thought I heard voices, sometimes and now again I hear odd sounds, I am concerned this could be a brain tumour, even though I do get checked out for an underlining health condition, nf type 1.

I am trying my best, but worried once again about my testicles

I know sometimes the testicles feel firmer when it is cold. by since I got some cysts down ther. I know my mind play tricks, like the tubes,.

I can't feel any hard lumps.

Also with my back sometimes it hurts, so worried that something has spread.

Heard some bad news today, sudden news, that one of the dental nurses at the pratice I go to has passed away, she was only 44.

I am also worried about my neck pains, back pain, and sometimes nasuea feelings (I think I spent too much time on the computer) and going to the gym. but fear this is pancreatic cancer. but I am not bed ridden

I am still doing my voluntary work, and have my cv changed for the 50th time by a provider.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information