Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Been anxious the last of couple of weeks now.

Fist can't get into the dentist due to covid19 worried about one of my teeth, (should have had a checkup in April 2020 - I go every three months) it's a tooth which should have been removed years ago.

Also I am worried about cancer again, I go for more regularly poops than normal so I worried this is a sign of bowel cancer, even though I am eating more vegetables, more fibre which helps.

I also worried about my testicles still.

I am going back to my self help groups but we doing it online due to covid19

How things are going with me and Shannon, maybe we can meet up later this year, would I want to spent more time with her, well not at her house or my parents house

Been to my anxiety online sessions.

I am also worried about my testicles again, I can't feel any lumps, but worry about whether my cysts are playing up again down there

I have managed to get a dental appointment

I have heard news about where I was doing my work before this covid19, I can go back but will be back on voluntary.

This is okay, but I want to get off univerial credit, I was so happy getting something suitable for my disability

Worried about urine today, split stream? only happened for a few seconds

I worried about pain in my legs sometimes it how I sit, worried its sarcoma cancer or bone cancer but I am okay walking

I am still doing my voluntary work, was hoping it had to turn into some more paid work,

I am going back college after a 16+ week break due to covid19, going for an induction since covid19 rules are in force, my friend from college she has her exam coming up soon, hopefully next year if we are not in the same class, we will be able to meet up, we won't put each other in danger with the covid19, doing anything silly.

I had my 18 month brain scan a few weeks ago due to me having NF, was surprise to get a letter quickly as it was not planned to 2021, I had no symptoms like headaches

Been still taking part in the zoom sessions for anxiety,

Still doing my voluntary work, I would really love this to turn into paid work, the job suits my disability. as I am struggling (like most people) now searching for new employment. I want to get off this univerial credit, I still live at home,

Me and my friend Shannon are not in the same English class, she has yet to sit one her exams, we have our college bubble in class now.

Does not stop us meeting outside college.

We would not have been able to pass love notes underneath the table,

I could do with goning back to some sort of therapy again.

I am worried about my poop colour seems a bit lighter, but was not sure whether it was class as clay colour which this means to me this is pancreatic cancer or liver cancer, even though my skin and eyes of white are yellow. i don't have any stomach pains.

i am drinking more water

I know what you eat changes your poop colour

I am hoping to be able to go to my anxiety classes again soon (waiting for my second covid19 jab)

I am worried about my poop again, it comes out in small pieces quick quickly instead of big piece, I know what you have eaten and drank does this (there is no blood in the bowl, or on the toilet paper) and stress. lack of sleep. I think i need more fibre in my diet.

My Mum's bowel screening poop test came back fine which is good.

I had my 2nd jab covid19 a few weeks ago

I am going back to my anxiey group sessions once again in a few weeks time, as more members can attend

I am worried about skin, every mark, line etc I think is cancer, trying not to read too much into that yahoo article about skin cancer line today, as well as worried about every freckle, is a mole which could = cancer

I have not been to my anxiety session yet.

I am worried about my shoulder pain ball, whether it is lung cancer, I probably over stratch myself

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread Information