Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Write these thoughts down in your log. Let the therapist see how much you are tormented by your fears and that you are unable to convince yourself that you have cysts and not something sinister. I think it's important that she appreciates how badly affected you are by HA and how much it affects the quality of your day to day life.

Have to agree with Pulisa, it is vital that they understand how deep rooted this fear and behaviour has become.

Well I went to GP today and she checked me out , nothing serious was found, but I did talk about being put on tablets. need to see her next month.

I will talk to my anxiety person about whether she can book me appointment in December about these tablets.

Why couldn't the GP write a prescription for you today, Phil? Why wait another month?

Again agree with Pulisa. Was your GP not suggesting meds before your holiday?

I saw someone else at the practice today, she agrees I need tablets also the selg help group thinks I need tablets,

give them a try, it may even help you loads

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I saw someone else at the practice today, she agrees I need tablets also the selg help group thinks I need tablets,
    Do you think you need tablets, Phil?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Do you think you need tablets, Phil?

I think I need tablets Pulisa and Elen, I was talking to someone in the self help group about tablets, and said the tablets could cause side affects, but will try the smallest amount of tablets first

Best to be cautious with these drugs and build up to a therapeutic dose slowly. A therapeutic dose for you may be less than what the GP prescribes as a starting dose. Hopefully your self help group can monitor and support you when you start your meds?

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information