Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Best to be cautious with these drugs and build up to a therapeutic dose slowly. A therapeutic dose for you may be less than what the GP prescribes as a starting dose. Hopefully your self help group can monitor and support you when you start your meds?

Thanks Pulisa, we will read the instructions carefully and asked my gp how many I can take, as well as talking to others.

If the tablets can help me, it will be good.

Been to my cbt session again (one to one) yesterday

still worried about various symptoms like leg pains, finger pains and pains in my bits even though I was checked last week) I told her about my habits about checking my poop in bowl , testicle checking

Been give a bit of work to do. which is much better than the other cbt I had a few years ago.

Glad you are finding this experience better than before.

A lot can be down to personalities and also the experience of the therapist.

So glad to here that you have been given some homewowrk as well, practice is everything.

You've had HA for a long while, Phil so it's going to take time for things to get better but the fact that you have faith in this new therapist is a very good starting point for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You've had HA for a long while, Phil so it's going to take time for things to get better but the fact that you have faith in this new therapist is a very good starting point for progress.

I have not had any mindfullness yet, just talking

I am concern about aches and pains still, not in the testicle area, I told her where it hurts but my gps don't seem concern and no lumps so she not sent me for another scan.

pains in arrms and legs, think I am sit on my bottom too much and use the computer too much.

I have looked at my work sheets to fill out

You have to start thinking of simple reasons for your aches and pains rather than jump to the worst case scenario.

Your doctors aren't concerned.

I am going to the gym soon,

I am also worried about my weight, that I got weighted at the gym and also got weight at home, two different results scales, it says I have lost weight which makes me think I have cancer.

I know my appeptite goes up and down, worried about my teeth gaps (black trinagles like things) or how my teeth comes together, it seems darker in some parts of mouth where the gaps are.

I am still worried about those blood spots or what there are down below on the skin, i will talk to my coach, keep thinking it is cancer,

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Also I will tell her about my colds, whether I am sneezing more because I got cancer in my nose, something is setting me off sneezing at my age.

Still not losing the habit of checking in the bowl everytime I go for a poop.

Starting to go the gym.

I told her about my worries of my thing on my hand which has not got bigger and been there a few months, not changed colour
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 01-12-18 at 15:02.

I keep thinking these pains I am getting are to do with a brain tumour in my arms/legs and bits (but been checked out lots of times)

Even though I do sit down on my butt a lot, and have been going to the gym/swim

As I get older I will get more pains

I do keep a log for my therapist

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information