Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

After our holidays on a cruise

My mum is getting round to doing her poop test for bowel cancer because she has reach the age of screening

I am worried sometimes I go for a poop to often (probably because I eat more on holidays) but worry this is a sign of bowel cancer going more often which is normal for me.

I was tested five years ago because I thought I had bowel cancer because of the abdominal pains I had, I dont see blood in the bowl, and my poop is not black

No red flag symptoms then.

Where did you go on your cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No red flag symptoms then.

Where did you go on your cruise?

around the caribbean, visiting
    St. Kitts, British Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, Guadeloupe, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Antigua, British Virgin Islands, St. Barts, St. Lucia
    and Grenada

doing okay checking my testicles once per month, but still worry about my testicles

That sounds like the cruise of a lifetime! Did you feel anxious at all being away from home?

Really well done on limiting the checks to once a month.

That sounds like the cruise of a lifetime! Did you feel anxious at all being away from home?

Really well done on limiting the checks to once a month.

not at all, we are going back next year on the same cruise ship, for the 4th time, was the 5th cruise we did.

That's great, Phil! My daughter and I have our favourite places to visit too but we aren't as adventurous as you and your parents! We have booked an overnight trip to Bruges in Belgium in April though-first time visit there so "new" territory! My daughter gets very anxious if she doesn't know where she is going so I will have to do a lot of planning beforehand!

And you've got Chelsea today in the Cup!!

That's great, Phil! My daughter and I have our favourite places to visit too but we aren't as adventurous as you and your parents! We have booked an overnight trip to Bruges in Belgium in April though-first time visit there so "new" territory! My daughter gets very anxious if she doesn't know where she is going so I will have to do a lot of planning beforehand!

And you've got Chelsea today in the Cup!!

We visited Belgium a few years ago in October, taking in Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, Gent. we stopped in Oostende each night so each day we visited a different place as this was a coach trip, each day the coach driver took us to one of the places if we wanted to go, or stop in oostende or go further afield on our own.

I can't even remember where me and my parents decided to have lunch in Bruges

Yes I watched the game on tv, my brother in law has sent some cheeky messages to my mum already, he sent a photo of my niece fast asleep, does not care much about Chelsea winning

You like your holidays then! Sounds as if you had a good time exploring Belgium! We are going on the Eurostar and will have an overnight stay in a hotel which I've chosen. I'm sure it will be enjoyable once we've got used to Bruges-my daughter finds new places hard to begin with.

Who cares about Chelsea winning anyway?! Your niece has the right idea!

You like your holidays then! Sounds as if you had a good time exploring Belgium! We are going on the Eurostar and will have an overnight stay in a hotel which I've chosen. I'm sure it will be enjoyable once we've got used to Bruges-my daughter finds new places hard to begin with.

Who cares about Chelsea winning anyway?! Your niece has the right idea!
    We went via ferry over to france and into Belgium. the hotel we stopped in was bed and breakfast, included an evening meal with drinks vouchers thrown in (I think it was 2 vouchers for booze and 1 for soda, so my parents used mine and just made me pay for my drinks as I would not used all mine up)

I can remember the trip back and the weather was bad and I pretty sure I saw a ghost on the motorway

Worried about my urine whether I saw blood tonight again, water did not turn red

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information