Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

I dont think the therapy, the cbt fright fight, make me think in a different way

To me everything is serious until proven,

Going to phoned the number next week for the help thing, seeing the GP in January 2017, still worried about my health from bowel cancer with my poop cannot stop looking down the toilet bowl, i am scared if i flush without looking i might miss something important which I need to report to the GP.

Decided to do a bit of youtube, just practicing upload videos, not very good quility

We made the call today, to see where I am in the list, she needs to speak to the manager.

I am worried that I have cancer so far this year it has been testicle cancer, brain tumours, skin cancer, colon cancer and spinal cancer and possible breast and bone/finger cancer

Every ache, bump, I automatic thing it is a cancer

I went for a meeting on Monday got to hang fire now as the person I saw is leaving, plus he gave me a website address about my NF and NF group thingy, I thought I was going to get help to fixed my anxiety as well.

Not heard anything for a while from the therapy since I been on holiday and just come back a week ago.

At the moment uploading some of my videos I took on holiday to Youtube, but I dont think there are very brilliant.

He phoned me up a few weeks ago saying I am on the list

I have been concerned whether I have had heart problems and still worrying about every pain could be cancer,

We phoned up today to see where I was in the queue, been told I got to wait now, as the meetings will be taking place in the GP practice, so could be months now depending how large the waiting list is for the pratice

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    We phoned up today to see where I was in the queue, been told I got to wait now, as the meetings will be taking place in the GP practice, so could be months now depending how large the waiting list is for the pratice
    Hi So no rough idea as to when? In the mean time have you contact mind about this or even changes they do have a good website with lots of info at: www.changes.org.uk Cheers

I think I should make myself the appointment and see what is happening, I been worrying a lot about my health from my posts lately, including I thought my personality/mood changed yesterday but back to nearly normal today so now because of a change I googled that could be a sign of a brain tumour. I know I have up and down moods as well,

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information