Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

I am thinking about going back to my self help groups after xmas.

Christmas Day at 6.30pm I felt down, into Boxing Day. I don't why. Nothing to do with not being in a relationship, Nothing to do with Shannon (the lady who give me a kiss and hugs over the year) we just bonded well this year.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 29-12-19 at 20:43.

I am meeting her next Wednesday we are going to a job club. maybe there is some romance we will see.

I sat my reading part yesterday, only one other person turned up for their exam, three others did not turn up (but none were from the class I am in)

I still got to try and sort out my speaking and listening.

I did tell the person taking the exam, to make sure we did not cheat. as she ask us whether we were looking forward to doing the exam, I said no, it is worst than going on a date or having a job interview.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 11-01-20 at 12:43.

Next month or could be in March now me and the girl who I met at college we are meeting up for a hot chocolate

The job club was good today, we went there to support each other, she asked me whether her hands were cold, she said mine were warm. so I warmed them up for her a bit.

Phil sounds like you have had a productive day.

I hope that the job club is successful for you both.

Thank your lucky stars that you have warm hands lol

Warm hands are always useful to have as you have found out!!

Glad that things are going well for you, Phil and that job club works for you both. I think that 2020 is going to be a really good year for you ...and for Wednesday!! Who knows, you could be watching Palace next season!

Thanks Elen and Pulisa she wants to get out of Tesco. we both use the same service to help us find employment

The job club is a new idea which the place me and Shannon go to. If the other people in the college class thought we went on a date, as we usually leave together from college and come in together (but we are not living together, ) My Mum have asked me has she kiss me yet.

We are meeting up next month for coffee or hot chocolate just with our diaries with being at college, and her working. and meetings it can be tricky.

I think my parents would approve of me dating her, and her Mum would probably approve of me dating her daughter
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 18-01-20 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Warm hands are always useful to have as you have found out!!

Glad that things are going well for you, Phil and that job club works for you both. I think that 2020 is going to be a really good year for you ...and for Wednesday!! Who knows, you could be watching Palace next season!
    On yesterday performance against Blackburn, which is the worst I have seen Wednesday play since the 7-1 defeat against Forest in 1995

It was a dreadful result..Hopefully just a blip!!

Does your friend like football? Hopefully she is not a Blade?!!! That would spoil things!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It was a dreadful result..Hopefully just a blip!!

Does your friend like football? Hopefully she is not a Blade?!!! That would spoil things!
    She likes football, she supports Owls.

She did say after we finished our level 2 in English, she is taking me to Pizza Hut. she is like me with food, does not like spicy food etc. How she managed when she went to Morocco on holiday I don't know.

My Mum asked me (have me and Shannon kiss yet, ) hugged each other yet, held each other hands yes, kiss, she gave me a kiss last year, but we have not kiss on the lips yet.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 21-01-20 at 18:59.

Don't tell your Mum everything! Valentine's day is approaching so you will need to buy her something special if you'd like to..It's also Leap Year so beware Feb 29th!! (Only joking!)

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information