Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Yes she should have a go at it herself first but it's kind of you to help her with anything she can't manage.

Enjoy the match! Hope Storm Dennis doesn't head your way!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Yes she should have a go at it herself first but it's kind of you to help her with anything she can't manage.

Enjoy the match! Hope Storm Dennis doesn't head your way!

Thanks another shocking match, she is currently preparing for her level 1 in English function skills.

I heard the result...Blimey, Phil..Wednesday are sinking like a stone. What has happened?

I heard the result...Blimey, Phil..Wednesday are sinking like a stone. What has happened?
    No idea, I think it either down to the players, or the possible points deduction hanging over us, something to do with how our ground was sold, and when, FFP

I heard about that...So I take it you could be relegated? Must be awful particularly in view of Utd's over -achieving?

I heard about that...So I take it you could be relegated? Must be awful particularly in view of Utd's over -achieving?
    Depending if we do get a points deduction if we do I would sooner us take it now, than start in league one on minus

I have my report back from the UC50 team (unversial credit) we are going to appeal against the decision, as the assessment I had late last year we don't agree with fully, we seen the full report because my Dad asked for a copy, to see where I did not score points. yes I can do some work, but because of my disability I am limited in what I am capable of doing. Not to do any job.

I want to work, I am doing my voluntary work. but it is very unlikely i be took on.

We are asking CAB for advise and if needed we would take it to the tribunal and attend the meeting. I hope I don't break down in tears. My Dad will go with me but I hope it does not end up with him having a funny/do/fit (or whatever he has when he get lost - I don't know the medical condition, he started having these fits about 30 years ago, he had two in one night and damaged his shoulder. He had a brain scan a few years ago as he fell down and bang his head on ice, no brain damage what so ever. we think he started having these more and had more spells getting lost with overworking himself and some of his jobs he had in the past (now he has retired he not got lost, had funnies not as many)
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 20-02-20 at 08:43.

I only had one worry since I got bad from holidays I was eating chicken kiev last night but I could taste a bit of fish (probably because my dad was having fish) and we were having chips as well. but I am worried because it tasted a bit different I may have a brain tumour. I think my Dad by accident as he was serving himself some chips the spoon accidently touch the fish.

You've worked it out for yourself here, Phil

I would be shocked if Shannon does ask me the question this year of hand in marriage, we met at college last year. we have not even dated each other yet. or we have met each other parents and family.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-02-20 at 13:02.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information