Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

I have now recieved my letter from the GP practice says I am on the waiting list and it could be 4-6 weeks before the next move. I am still worried about my eyes because of the white bits reflecting from various lights, and today I had a bit of weakness where I dropped a bottle of drink, so now I am thinking brain tumour.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I have now recieved my letter from the GP practice says I am on the waiting list and it could be 4-6 weeks before the next move. I am still worried about my eyes because of the white bits reflecting from various lights, and today I had a bit of weakness where I dropped a bottle of drink, so now I am thinking brain tumour.
    Hi Well that's pretty good going I too iam on waiting list and still waiting since April I have dropped many things in past and it's not a brain tumour I can safely say that for sure so try not to think like this Don't need to know any history but no doubt you have had many tests done on you and all have come back fine Good luck with the Therapy etc too Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hi Well that's pretty good going I too iam on waiting list and still waiting since April I have dropped many things in past and it's not a brain tumour I can safely say that for sure so try not to think like this Don't need to know any history but no doubt you have had many tests done on you and all have come back fine Good luck with the Therapy etc too Cheers
    Good luck with yours the GP practice has not therapy person since April 2017 due to cuts etc.

Good luck with yours the GP practice has not therapy person since April 2017 due to cuts etc.
    Tell me about it!Too many cuts are being made when really more money should be made available to help ppl with MH conditions Hey and thanks mate Cheers

I got a lot of worries to talk about included me walking into a bin a couple of weeks ago thinking I got HIV, even though I had a coat on, jumper, t-shirt etc, so nothing could have jab my skin. I have had a cold but thinking this is hayfever (trying not to google other symptoms) as no doubt I will look at other symptoms.

I am panicing whether I have penile cancer, as it took me a while longer to pull back my foreskin to clean, I know I should not look on Google but in the past I have read difficulty pulling back your foreskin could be a sign of cancer. My therapy going to love me with all my health worries and panics,

I dont want to be put on tablets
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 09-07-17 at 17:27.

I am panicing whether I have penile cancer, as it took me a while longer to pull back my foreskin to clean, I know I should not look on Google but in the past I have read difficulty pulling back your foreskin could be a sign of cancer. My therapy going to love me with all my health worries and panics,

I dont want to be put on tablets
    Hi Don't Panic it's not that had the same problem and it was a bacterial infection(Not A STI) The Dr did want me to GUM I said no and agreed to take a swab it came back with a bacterial infection 2 courses of antibiotics all cleared up So go back to your dr and ask for a swap to be taken It's not cancer I promise you Cheers

I had another letter today I am on the waiting list still and will be another 6 weeks before I get started. I worry about my teeth as well , I dont like them,, I have treatment in the past, I know it important to get any problems sorted out whilst small but I hate going to dentist I get embarassed

Got lots tol talk about the therapy with as I now worried I have lung cancer, with feelings of pains in my shoulders and back, I dont smoke, I am eating well, does not help with me reading daily mail when this person who is 30 stage 4 after it took 18 months

Going to the GP again as I am worried, I got a therpy appointment in approx 6 weeks, wrried about pains in my legs, and worried about testicles from being in pain for doing too much jabbing, I talked to my GP about pain testicle, I had ultrasounds because of lumps and nothing was seen testicles just cysts, I dont feel myself

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information