Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Great that are trying things to keep your mind distracted.

Have Iapt sorted anything out for you yet?

I getting the phone call on the 26th June, we are going to tried to lay it on a bit.

Still worried about my pains and aches keep thinking it is cancer. I did some mindfullness yesterday with someone else. I always think the worst.

Adult colouring bookss journals are quite good, when my Dad was working one of his colleagues had a colouring book but she was scared to tell other people about the books.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I getting the phone call on the 26th June, we are going to tried to lay it on a bit.

Still worried about my pains and aches keep thinking it is cancer. I did some mindfullness yesterday with someone else. I always think the worst.

Adult colouring bookss journals are quite good, when my Dad was working one of his colleagues had a colouring book but she was scared to tell other people about the books.
    Cool good luck for the 26 June mate. Use this opportunity to start to recover and ask questions if you are unsure about anything And work with the therapist not against them!! How did the mindfulness go the other day!? ATB

Thanks

Well I got a group session on Friday, and the one to one which was hard work, I got another session next month after my swim, (to help me get use to swimming again we get floats, soft padding.)

It is very similar to what I do in the group sessions.

I keep thinking the symptoms I am getting are the big c.

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Cool good luck for the 26 June mate. Use this opportunity to start to recover and ask questions if you are unsure about anything And work with the therapist not against them!! How did the mindfulness go the other day!? ATB

I hope I can recover but I worried about every spot, bump, line, symptom I get, from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed, also worried about these pains are cancer, I getting a new matress soon. My second rounds of bloods came back fine I was waiting nearly three weeks for them,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 13-06-18 at 14:43.

My problem is I still think the pains I am having are serious like cancer, ms.

Including self checking my foreskin area as I am scared I have penile cancer

I need to work with them, but still fear and I think I got 99.9999% something serious wrong with me. I find it hard to believe people I am fine. I think I am serious ill.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

I have had health anxiety since 2011, and the last nine weeks I been the worst (well since end of March 2018) since my bowel cancer fears with my symptoms of 2012 to 2013.

Also with the spot/pimple of my nose (side) think this is cancer

Also with the aches and pains my gp says wear and tear, i think cancer even though my bloods have come back fine
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 14-06-18 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    Also with the spot/pimple of my nose (side) think this is cancer
    I don't think any one on here can help you anymore we are just going over the same ground day after day, you need to show everything either on here to your therapist or write it down and show your therapist it's for your own good this is imho ATB

I went on a mindfulness course today, did not help me made me feel worst, aches and pains are still the same,

Well I am in the middle of waiting for my cbt, I got a due date on end of September.

I am still having bad OCD about whether I have hit people or pushing people down the stairs even though I have not, someone would have seen me.

I am still going to these self help groups and still carrying on swimming

Plus still worried about my health (back on my favourite topic again) which is not good.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

I have put on weight (must be the swimming) but scaredof my symptoms

I am going to the GP tomorrow because I am still very worried about my testicles still

I am positive that I know what he will say

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information