Thread: Embarrassing Problem Ladies!

Embarrassing Problem Ladies!

Hi ladies

I have an embarrassing problem and it's really starting to upset and worry me now. For the last few weeks I've had a pain in or near my vulva, just the left side of it. It's stressing me now cause I know there is such a thing as vulvar cancer and even though I haven't googled I've come so close to it. I'm terrified. I don't know what's causing it and the fact that it's been going on for a few weeks now is really scaring me.
    Any words of advice, or comfort? Would really appreciate it

Re: Embarrassing Problem Ladies!

Dont be embarrassed - happens to the best of us
    It will probably be a spot/cyst, have a feel around. If the pain doesnt go away in a couple of weeks, go see the nurse/doc and they will have a quick look to reassure you x

It's probably a spot,or you may have hurt the area by sitting in an awkward position or something. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about

Thanks for the replies ladies.
    I've had a little feel around and I'm almost certain that it's not a spot. I can't feel anything and it's not that kind of a soreness. It's more generally the whole area - left side of vulva and just above the very top of my inner thigh. Hard to describe it but in between my inner thigh and vulva, if that make sense.
    I just get so worried when I don't know what's causing a pain, especially if it goes on for more than a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenGirl View Post
    Thanks for the replies ladies.
    I've had a little feel around and I'm almost certain that it's not a spot. I can't feel anything and it's not that kind of a soreness. It's more generally the whole area - left side of vulva and just above the very top of my inner thigh. Hard to describe it but in between my inner thigh and vulva, if that make sense.
    I just get so worried when I don't know what's causing a pain, especially if it goes on for more than a week or two
    I've had similar but mine went after a week, muscle spasms can cause this it could be something to do with your pelvic floor, or just a little strain somewhere, i know it's hard but try not to fixate on it from what i know vulva cancer is very rare it's far far more likely do be nothing
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

I posted this problem a few weeks ago. It's been coming and going since then, but I've had it constantly now for the last few days. I'm in a very bad place with my HA at the moment.
    Do ye ladies think I should go to the doc with this??
    It's like a pain in between my vulva and the top of my inner thigh. Could this be caused by sciatica, as I've had a bit of this lately??

Hi there,

I sometimes get this but usually after sex, do you happen to have the coil?? This is what I put mine down to anyway

No I don't have the coil, so it's nothing to do with that.
    And it definitely isn't happening just after sex
    I hate going to the doctor about something like this. I just don't know what to do..........

Yes, i had what sounds similar! It was a shooting pain (but not too painful). In the one of the sides (if you know what i mean) It lasted a while, twinged randomly in the day, probably had it a few weeks on and off. I egnored it (a time when i wasn't going the doctors) 5 years later and i don't have it, i'm sure i'v had it since then for a bit then it just disappears again. I'm not worried that it's much to worry about. I think if it was serious i would know by now.

Thread Information