I take 2.5ml for vicious panic attacks I've been through alot and im agoraphobic. And have finally decided to try it, as im running out of options. Well :/ I'm not sure its suiting however doc wants me to take 2.5ml not just in the morning anymore but of the night aswell. :/ I've been having vivid dreams, dizziness, nausea, lack of appetite only been on it for just over a week, lower heart race noticed since i was getting heart palps everyday and due for an ECG soon. but the most worrisome effect and I'm not sure if this is cause I don't sleep well at night usually settle off at 3am -4am and get up at 9 for the med and it knocks me straight back off to sleep till 2 in the afternoon! Hrmm I may I've been housebound for years now, after an abusive relationship and other trauma. Now I can't cope as I'm slowly losing my last nan after a big stroke :/ I also take iron in the afternoon only once tho now. But this falling off back to sleep is concerning me however the doc isn't concerned and actually suggested upping my dose :O Any takers on this? it would be nice to hear some comments