Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cipralex

Re: cipralex

hi camarena, stick with it the side effects do lessen as the weeks go by.
    I take mine in the morning as i find taking them at night kept me awake.
    also try taking them at breakfast as it may help with the nausea.
    and last but not least welcome to nmp.
    claire

hi i take mine just before i get into bed every night and i sleep just fine

I took my dose last night and slept pretty good, however the nausea this morning is horrible. Already been sick twice...

The side effects will pass and you WILL reap the benefits!! Cipralex as helped me soooo much. I will admit the side effects can be disabling... But its such a good drug, try and stick it out!

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Hi all

another day, another bout of Nausea... has anyone ever taken Cyclizine to treat the nausea? I have some left over from ages ago..

Thanks

i used to take metroclopramide with mine just till the nausea subsided

I started taking Cipralex 3 weeks ago. The first week on 5 mg was horrible. I felt constantly sick, felt more anxiety and woke up a couple of times each night and early in the morning and was unable to fall asleep again. After a week the nausea was almost gone but the other side effects still remain. I have not been able to increase to 10 mg because of my side effects. This weekend the nausea and sickness are back ; ( Has anyone experienced this? Also, has anyone experienced improvement taking only 5 mg each day???

Hi All,
    I have recently started taking cipraplex 10mg/day for anxiety and anger. Ive been taking it for 6 days and the only sideeffects i have is mild nausea and teeth clenching. But it seems to be working for me. Hope it works for you..

I started taking Cipralex 5 days ago. I feel like a new person. The first 3 days were awful, crying, stressed, nauseas, no appetite and headache...

Now I feel like life is a bit brighter, I can face the day without tears or anxiety and I can rationalize my thoughts better - although I still have the WORST headache.

The best thing is taking it with food in the morning, it takes the nausea away and you can still eat small meals throughout the day.

I am looking forward to how I will feel in a week or even a month when all side-effects have gone and the full benefit is felt as I still have panic attacks (bearable) in the early morning around 5am. I still feel like Cipralex is working and things will only get better.

The main thing is to be positive and trust that this will pass.

Good Luck everybody.

Hiya J, I had lots of bad heads on Cipralex too at first but they have gradually got better and now I rarely get them. I have been taking it for 6 months at 10mg and will go up if needs be, the only time of day I still feel a bit bad is like you say 5am or whenever I first wake up, I can sleep longer nowadays but don't; actually feel proper panic anymore, more low and a bit jittery. It passes quickly normally though once I am up and about and then I am perfect normally till the next morning. But I have come so so far after being incredibly ill this time last year. SO you are on your ay (:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information