Thread: Burden to my kids

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Burden to my kids

Sorry I know I post often on here but the past few wks I've been really struggling especially with HA and started to have panic attacks a lot but this morning I ended up foning 999 up because the past few days I've been getting numbness tingling in my arms and legs and my upper right arm was very tight and I kept going lightheaded I just went into panic mode my daughter who lives with me less her tried to calm me down instead of foning 999 but I wouldn't have none of it and I got abit angry with her and said well if I die it's on ur head I know that was a horrible thing to say to her and afterwards I couldn't say sorry enough to heras she got really upset and all she wanted to do was to reassure me I was ok and didn't need a abulance but I won't listen to her I always need reassurance only off someone who is a doctor or medical profession which I know that is the wrong thing to do as it doesn't help my anxiety, I just feel a burden to my children because of the way I am as my daughter ended foning the rest of my children because she is worried about me and I don't want to keep worring them all the time over me , please don't judge me because I did what I did and wasted the paramedics time and upsetting my daughter, I know I have been judged before on here by some embers for not helping myself by not taking medication or not doing things to help myself but I do try doing things but not the medication root i am waiting for therapy with the mental health team which I've been waiting since march on the waiting list. I just wish I didn't feel such a burden .
    Last edited by tricia56; 29-10-16 at 19:38. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information