I can't seem to shake the fact that something is horribly wrong with my health :( I posted a few weeks ago about lymphoma and I'm back posting about it again. Ugh.

So basically about a month ago I noticed a few swollen lymph nodes in the right side of my groin. I went to the doctors (two different ones) and they both didn't seem concerned. The second doctor said they were a few shotty lymph nodes and nothing to worry about

I had my bloods done and all came back okay. I had two extra tests: ESR and CRP, are any of you aware of these? They came back fine and my doctor doesn't want to retest them. I've heard ESR is raised in lymphoma, is this true? Everything else in my bloods was okay too. Second doctor said it would be very very very unlikely to be lymphoma due to the fact that my ESR and lymphocyte count are perfectly okay.

Anyway, the lymph nodes in my groin haven't gone but haven't gotten any bigger but I'm still worried about them :( the tendon (I think it's a tendon) near my hip around my swollen nodes is so painful especially when I sit a certain way it feels like a bruise or a sprain or something? It has gotten worse since I started exercising again (I have anorexia and I know I should rest my leg but exercise makes me forget about things, including the swollen nodes, so I feel like I can't win) and I do the same exercises over and over (walking around the house to burn calories, including walking around the table a lot in circles, pls don't judge me, this is so embarrassing but I'm trying to be as open as possible) so I don't know if I could have injured my hip that way? Would that kind of injury make my lymph nodes swell?

Also recently I have been feeling very breathless but I have had problems with my sinuses and also conjunctivitis so I don't know if that is related. But I read breathlessness can be a sign of lymphoma so obviously I'm being my usual paranoid self.

I also had a rash on my knee (the same side as the swollen nodes) which has healed up now but left me with ugly purple scars and my doctor said it looked like dermatitis herpetiformis (is that how you spell it?) and he wants to retest me for celiac disease because the last time I was tested it wasn't perfect.

But anyway I'm back to the doctors next week but I'm really thinking of going back tomorrow as well? I feel like I need a scan on my lymph nodes.

I'm so certain something is wrong with me I can't focus or do anything. I wake up in the morning and automatically I'm panicking and it stays with me for the rest of the day so I can't concentrate or focus properly on anything and everyone gets annoyed with me

I just feel like I can't do this anymore :( I'm so anxious about it, I've never been this bad before. Please help :( feel like I need a massive hug